Lowest prices for your stay
US$161
SAVE US$36
Hotels.comUS$161
PricelineUS$161
HurbUS$179
All reviews fire pit front desk atlantic city yogurt indoor pool egg harbor full size refrigerator free breakfast is short drive location was perfect king bed the jersey shore shuttle service suite ac dishwasher housekeeping
Selected filters
Reviewed March 11, 2020 via mobile

This hotel is below average and easily the worst Residence Inn I've stayed in so far. Busy street facing room where you hear speeding cars, horns and other noises all night and day. The room was extremely warm to the point where it felt like you were suffocating. The room assigned to me was also the most inconvenient location. I had two options which were walk up tons of stairs or walk 20 minutes down a maze trying to find an elevator all the way on the other side of the hotel. Parking was hard to come by when arriving late at night. I could go on forever about the negatives but I just don't want to relive them. As an Elite member with Marriott the ball was dropped here. I can't remember the last time I had a stay with Marriott I actually wanted to forget. Thank goodness this was a single night stay.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank TheJonnyBeans
Reviewed February 22, 2020

PROS:
1. Large, clean and well decorated room – no bugs. Plenty of room to lay out your suitcases.
2. Kitchen with microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, toaster, pots, pans, dishes, and silverware.
3. The sink is outside of the bathroom – convenient for two people getting dressed in the morning.
4. Large counter space around sink.
5. Desk & chair, sectional, and meal table with 2 chairs, in room.
6. Free Wi-Fi in room.
7. Safe in room.
8. Indoor pool, however, no jacuzzi.
9. Free hot breakfast.
10. Many places to shop nearby.
11. Short drive to Atlantic City and other Jersey Shore towns.

CONS:
1. No shuttle service between hotel and Atlantic City Airport or Philadelphia Airport.
2. There is no door between the sink area (which is outside of the toilet/shower room) and the sleeping area (bed).
3. Dining area where you get your free breakfast is too small for the size of the hotel.
4. View: Not much to see out your window.
5. On-site parking - $10.00 daily.

PRO or CON (depending upon your special needs):
1. Pets allowed.
2. All rooms are smoke free.

Recommendation: You won’t be disappointed if you stay here. Highly recommend.

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank Dieselbeetle
Reviewed January 6, 2020 via mobile

After a very long drive we were warmly greeting by reception staff and checked into our suite. This hotel is convenient to the highway, clean & comfortable. In the evening they serve light buffet & soft drinks that were very good & saved us from driving out to a restaurant. Staff was professional & helpful. An excellent choice.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 30, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here one night on business. It’s an excellent choice near AC. Lots of parking and only a 10 min drive to the Boardwalk and casinos. Friendly check in staff and great breakfast options. I had a 2 bedroom suite with 2 bathrooms and full kitchen that had a fridge, stove, dishwasher.

There was a pool, basketball/tennis court, bbq area.

Only downside was that the ceilings are thin and I could hear kids stomping from the foot above—otherwise I could not hear adjacent rooms on the same floor.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank SFO415415
Reviewed September 29, 2019 via mobile

Stayed one night booked a 2 bedroom suit.
Check in was flawless very nice personable young lady. Took care of my wife’s questions. Everyone one I encountered that evening and the next morning smiled and greeted us. Not just a hello but engaged us cheerfully. Room was clean comfortable and the AC was set perfect.
Breakfast in the morning was filling ok quality( buffet style). Grand kids really enjoyed the waffles. Over all a nice visit, good job staff.

Date of stay: September 2019