Lowest prices for your stay
US$116
View deal
Hotels.com
US$116
View deal
Expedia.comUS$116
PricelineUS$116
Residence InnUS$116
All reviews fire pit front desk atlantic city full kitchen bedroom suite waffles indoor pool egg harbor free breakfast is short drive location was perfect the jersey shore shuttle service ac dishwasher housekeeping boardwalk
Selected filters
Reviewed September 24, 2020

This is a terrific hotel to stay in during these weird times. Tons of space, your own kitchen to keep food, and free parking. The location was perfect for work and its easy to get to surrounding towns or AC if you need to.

The only issues I had were in the bathroom. The towels were like sandpaper and while I get this isn't a JW Marriott, they were abnormally bad. Also the fan in the bathroom sounded like a bus engine, so that could be looked at. The shower had great water pressure and there was tons of hot water so that was what really matters.

Date of stay: September 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank GCC14173
Brian Skene, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlantic City Airport Egg Harbor Township, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2021

Dear GCC14173,

We appreciate your complimentary review and are working on the areas that you listed could use some improvement.
These are different and extraordinary times and hopefully this year, we can return to sense of normalcy.

We hope to see you again in the coming year and thanks again for your kind words.

Brian Skene

Reviewed August 26, 2020 via mobile

Quiet, safe location 10 min from AC. Great restaurants within walking distance. Didn’t want to deal with the trash roaming around the boardwalk loitering around the front of our hotel. Clean rooms. Supposed to have breakfast but stopped serving at 9 am!! It was a to-go breakfast, not like there was much to clean up so when we got there at 10 and nothing was there, I deducted 1 star from review.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Shoutinguncle
Reviewed August 8, 2020

We stayed here for one night before going to storybook land (which is 5 mins away). The room was great, very spacious. Had a kitchen with 2 burner stove (no oven), microwave, full size refrigerator and all accessories needed for cooking. Also had a table with 2 chairs , a large desk with another chair, a sectional couch with a pull out bed and a king bed. Plenty of room for a family of 5! Very clean! The hotel was walking distance to a Walmart and a few restaurants.

Due to covid, the hot breakfast wasn’t available (but we knew about that in advance so it wasn’t an issue). They had grab and go bags with bottled water, granola bar and muffin. They also had some individual yogurts and juices. Also because of covid, the pool, gym, outside sitting area and fire pit were not available for use. There was hand sanitizer in the lobby. The only negative to me was that... while masks were supposed to be worn, it wasn’t strictly enforced. Some of the desk workers and housekeeping had masks below their noses and they didn’t tell guests to have them on in public places.

Overall I would definitely stay here again. The staff was very helpful and friendly and the rooms were clean and spacious. Definitely recommend

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Diana G
Reviewed July 30, 2020

My family and I have been a loyal Marriott customer for my entire life.
We stayed at this hotel for a family vacation. It was a good experience UNTIL the last night when we heard an obnoxious ruckus (like a party) going on the floor below us. We called at secretary/manager at 4AM about this disturbance, and the hotel said they will look into it. Instead of checking out the issue, they just made a phone call to the room, who of course denied making any noise.
Consequently, we did not sleep at all that night, which affected our entire day.

In the morning, we spoke to Maria, the 'manager' at the time. She told us the only way she can compensate for our negative experience was w/ 15,000 points. This was an issue because the room stay was worth 25,000-35,000/night, so we did not think it was sufficient. Maria told us to call on Monday to speak to GM Briane Skene. So I left a voicemail for him that day, no word with no points noted on my account. I opened a case on Tuesday with customer service, being told that GM has 24 hours to get back to me. The points were noted on Wednesday.
I called customer service again on Thurs. The supervisor of Loyalty department was not able to help me because the 15,000 points were actually issued as well as case was 'resolved' even though it wasnt.

This entire experience left a nasty aftertaste and changed my perspective on Marriott. You would think that will try to keep customer happy, but that is not the case.
I will NEVER stay with another Marriott property ever again, esp this one.

I suggest checking out Hilton hotel for your stay :)

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed June 26, 2020 via mobile

We just spent 3 nights at this hotel while visiting the Jersey Shore. Our stay overall was very good.

When we checked in, the woman at the front desk gave us a warm welcome to the hotel. She gave us a nice 2 bedroom on the 4th floor. (Room 416) The room overall was very spacious and had a king bed in each bedroom. The beds were very comfortable as well, but definitely on the firmer side.

On the last day we were there, unfortunately someone smoked in the room next to us, and the strong smoke smell seeped into our room.

The front desk woman was so friendly and switched us to another 2 bedroom on the 4th floor. (Room 413) This room was perfect and had no musty smells or strong chemical smells. It was so pure.

I do have to say the hotel is very well maintained, and the air is very crisp inside. The upkeep of this place is phenomenal.

If I ever return to the Jersey Shore, this will be my go-to place to stay!! I highly recommend this hotel.

Also, I want to thank the staff for wearing masks, and following all of the appropriate COVID cleaning procedures. You all are doing a great job!! Keep it up!

Date of stay: June 2020