1,050 results
All reviews evening reception made to order breakfast newer hotel outlet mall complimentary breakfast living room nice hotel walking distance pre cruise stay jersey gardens front desk staff new york definitely stay here again cape liberty cruise port free parking stayed one night
Reviewed May 16, 2018

Across the street from an outlet mall [ The Mills at Jersey Gardens ]+ numerous closeby dining options + a very good breakfast buffet = solid choice for an airport hotel. We needed to spend two nights near Newark airport and this hotel fit the bill very nicely. Complimentary airport shuttle and pleasant staff are two more reasons to stay here. The suite is very spacious/ but we do prefer a firmer bed. There was a bit of noise from the airport but nothing that interfered with our sleep. Another bonus: a complimentary happy hour drink offered at night. While there is a $20 fee for overnight parking, we felt the fee was offset by the many perks. Will definitely plan on staying here again. Note: Make the "made-to-order omelette station" your first stop at the buffet. They'll also make pancakes upon request!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank D-KHonolulu
Reviewed May 15, 2018

This is my second time at the hotel. I will say the staff was very friendly this time.

To start out, the shuttle only picks up at P4 at the airport - and there is a sky train to get there (This was a change from last time). I asked a few airport workers and they all told me to go out to an island and wait by arrivals. Long story short - it took a while to get picked up. (Not the hotels fault, just airport employees giving me wrong info). However the hotel was understanding and even though I got there a few minutes after 730 they did give me my complimentary drink at the bar.

The room was very comfortable and clean. I did hear airplane noise all night - but then the hotel is next to the airport so very understandable. The pool area was very nice and clean. Breakfast had a good selection.

The only thing that gives this hotel a 4 instead of 5 is there are only a few restaurants near by, but nothing for a quick bite. The little cafe of frozen entrees they have is outrageously priced. Also, just for future travelers - you are only allowed 1 complementary drink instead of multiple like at other Embassy Suites.

I would definitely stay in this hotel again though if I was in the area again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank hoopster3145
Reviewed May 9, 2018

Put a damper on a family get-to-gether. Room was not a clean as it should be. The sheets were not changed as requested. For 2 nights the noise from the room above kept us awake and we had to call the Front Desk twice

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

Brand new hotel.....horrible location but that is what it is! I am a Hilton Diamond member and don't stay at the Embassy Suites brand too much because it is normally 20% higher than say a Hampton Inn. BUT they are known for their Happy Hour....unlimited beer (And I think wine but I stick to the beer) and appetizers. However not THIS location! I got a coupon for ONE count it ONE beer and when I chose Yuengling I was told that one was not free!! So Hilton top brass for me at least that takes away any and ALL reasons to stay at an Embassy Suites in the future. Furthermore on a hot day the had a limiting device on the HVAC to get your room only so cold......CHEAP, CHEAP.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank Scot L
Reviewed May 8, 2018

I stayed at the Embassy suites because I was taking a class there early the next morning. The hotel was perfect for what I needed (just a place to stay). I didn't really have time to explore and the staff was nice.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business