1,924 results
All reviews an early flight shuttle service new york park and fly runs every minutes bed was comfortable free shuttle penn station stayed here for one night into nyc parking lot starbucks lobby airport driver honors train
Reviewed May 15, 2018

I planned a Corporate Event at this location and was blown away by the professionalism of the staff, cleanliness of the hotel, and the delicious food they provided! Our guests were given a map of the hotel and agenda of our event upon check-in, as well as complimentary drink vouchers for the coffee stand in the lobby. I would DEFINITELY recommend this for any event!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed May 14, 2018

From the warm, smiling, pleasant welcome when I checked in to the pleasant greeting I got in the dining room on the morning I left, every employee of this hotel was friendly and made me feel welcome. This hotel is one of the closest to the Newark Airport and I strongly recommend it for comfort and convenience.

Room Tip: My room on the 11th floor was quiet and comfortable
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
PaulGrande, General Manager at Hilton Newark Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2018

Dear Ken L,

We appreciate the review! I am most grateful for my staff, as they do take great pride in making guests feel very welcome. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed May 14, 2018

Earlier review indicated the airport Marriott. This is the correct hotel.

We stayed at this property in 2014 and were somewhat satisfied with the property. Staffing was a problem during that stay. The hotel is showing its age and the staffing in the housekeeping area is still weak.

We arrived on an UA flight yesterday at 15:00 from LHR only to experience a two hour wait to clear immigrations. They had eight automatic passport scanners working for the US citizens with real people handling the foreign population coming to the New York area. I thought JFK was bad. EWR is ranking right up there with them.

We decided to take a taxi to the hotel since the shuttle service on our last visit was lacking. Upon arrival our room was ready and we proceeded to room 914 for the night. The room furnishings were better this time with good lighting throughout. The bathroom was in need of a good cleaning. Mold is apparent in the gout and biological spots of some sort are on the walls. Bleach does wonders if somebody would use it.

The public areas are well worn. There is even duct tape patching of the carpet in the lobby near the workstations. The hallway to our room has rips in the carpet near room 421 that appears to have been there for awhile. Furniture in the bar area has scuffs and chips in the chairs. Elevators need some work also. The indicator lights do not work all the time and there are unusual noises emanating from the doors and other moving parts.

On the positive side the front desk personnel are Hilton quality. We had a schedule change for our out going flight come across last night requiring me to change our taxi appointment today. Juan Carlos received my text message request at 04:06 for a time change. He had completed the task by 04:10 and texted me back that the mission had been accomplished.

A lot of money needs to go into this very busy property. The rates are moderately high so there should be some money floating around to get the job done.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Katherine M, Director of Front Office at Hilton Newark Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2018

Dear Richard F,
Thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate your recognition of J.C and of our hotel shuttle and front office team. Please know we have addressed the room cleanliness concerns you had shared and we understand that as a busy hotel we do occasionally show signs of wear and tear, and we are actively having these areas addressed. We hope you will visit with us again if travel plans re-route you back into EWR in the future.
Warm Regards,
Katherine M.

Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is very spacious with hundreds guest rooms. The lobby and ground floor looks like a plaza and the elevator taking you up gives you a very good view of the hotel inside. Free shuttle bus to the airport and decent price gives you relatively inexpensive option to access to new york city with newark city shuttle (17 bucks one way).

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
PaulGrande, General Manager at Hilton Newark Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2018

Dear PPFC2008,

Thank you for your review!

Reviewed May 2, 2018 via mobile

We stayed there for a couple nights and were very disappointed. We booked a room that was handicap accessible. When we arrived to the hotel they asked if they can move us to another room since we didnt need the handicap accessible. We absolutely agreed ( didnt know we booked that on the first place). The room we moved to was right across from their ice machine, vending machine , maintenance room and elevators. The noise was NON stop all night. * If you stay at this hotel wouldn't be a bad idea to make sure you are not near elevators, ice/ vending machine or you will not be able to sleep. The access to the hotel in/out was terrible. ( No signage) ( Parking garage was $24 per day and they have outside for$18. All together was not a great experience for us. Wont be going back there.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Corchae0983
Katherine M, Director of Front Office at Hilton Newark Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2018

Dear Corchae0983:
Thanks for sharing your experience and please know we appreciate your feedback. While I'm glad we had addressed the room preferences prior to your arrival, I'm sorry to know that the location was such that noise from the nearby ice machine had been disruptive to you. Please feel free to contact me directly so that I may update your stay preferences with us if given the opportunity to welcome you back. I personally will see to it that you are reserved in a quiet location next time around. Thank you for being our guest and again, thank you for sharing what can help us to improve upon our services for future travelers.
Warm Regards,