“Does anyone know about this place?”

Bhoj Indian Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 44 Restaurants in Elmwood Park
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

The inside of this restaurant leaves much to be desired. It is very simple, brightly lit and unusually empty for a restaurant with food this good. The only other patrons of this restaurant on a Saturday night seemed to be large families of Indian decent. The food was better than expected. They have many delicious appetizers. And the entrées were not only tasty but each one came to the table in a unique copper vessel. Unfortunately, I thought the service was rather weak. If you are looking for an Indian restaurant in this neck of the woods this is a good choice but it's not my #1 choice for Indian food in Bergen County.

Reviewed 29 July 2015 via mobile

Best Indian food i ever had great service eat there at least twice a month owners are wonderful anyone i have brought there has just loved it the buffet is fabulous
Denise

Reviewed 31 May 2015

I don't eat Indian food often but if I go too long without, I develop a real craving for the cuisine. That said, I'm not very familiar with the various dishes; so I tend more to go with what looks good -- which is why I like buffets.

I stopped by BHOJ for the first time yesterday at lunchtime and had their buffet, trying a little of just about everything. For my taste at least, everything was just about perfect: well seasoned, but not over-seasoned. Actually, I could have taken a little more heat, but the flavor was spot on.

Reviewed 26 May 2015

Have been here multiple times and have never been disappointed! The food has been uniformly fantastic, the staff is very courteous, and the owner is always there in person to genuinely check if we find everything okay. The a-la-carte items are always prepared fresh and they don't skimp on vegetables in their dishes unlike a lot of other places. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 18 May 2015

We had lunch buffet at the Bhoj. Buffet menu was good. The food was delicious. The staff were friendly. Overall, the experience was great!