“Great atmosphere and awesome bartenders”
Review of Erini Restaurant

Erini Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 91 Restaurants in Ewing
Price range: US$16 - US$35
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean, Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Delaware Avenue
Description: Full service restaurant, private events, and bar serving lunch and dinner Monday through Saturday. Weekend reservations highly recommended. Drop-off catering, take-out, and children's menus available. Corporate and social events up to 130 people in 4 newly remodeled private rooms. Menu descriptions available on website.
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

I came here last night to escape the house and had a great time at the outdoor bar. Kyle and Dave were awesome bartenders and are the reason I’ll be coming back again and again

1  Thank Wes W
Write a ReviewReviews (1,073)

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

I love this restaurant. I’m a regular! Love the food. The tiki is a blast! Great atmosphere... beautiful gardens. Check it out! You won’t be sorry!

Reviewed August 6, 2018

Great food and great staff, love this place. Top notch restaurant. Will visit again soon. Plenty of parking.

Reviewed August 3, 2018

We attended a family dinner for birthday's at Erini's and we were not at all disappointed. The food was superb! The wait staff was super accommodating not to mention if anyone in your party is gluten free they have a separate menu just for them! My husband and I got to the restaurant before the rest of our party and enjoyed a drink at the outdoor Tiki Bar. Our large party was in a separate dining room. What I loved about it was I could actually talk to our family without having to raise my voice. Something lacking in most restaurant these days. Perfect everything here.

Reviewed July 30, 2018

if you are looking for a spectacular place for a casual dinner or a special event, this is it!
the ambiance, service, and creative menu is outstanding!Generous portions combined with creative culinary art, make for an incredible dinning experience.
upon arriving at table, we were immediately greeted by our server Shiela. Her kindness and knowledge added to a perfect dinner! right on top of everything without being intrusive! she went out of her way to win over our grandchildren and that was a nice gesture!
not long after drinks were ordered, came the endless supply of fresh hot dinner rolls, along with bowls of delicious olives and an interesting olive oil for dipping.
Appetizers and dinner were incredible and presentation was very artful. overall, i would highly recommend this place. we were 8 people that cannot wait to return. everyone including children were happy with our experience!