“A little of the beaten path”
Review of Blooming Grove Inn

Blooming Grove Inn
Ranked #2 of 88 Restaurants in Ewing
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed August 6, 2018

I have been there a few times and went back last weekend. I t was as good as ever.
Foods great, acoustic music was nice. Good night for a summer dinner.

Reviewed June 25, 2018

I have had lunch at the Blooming Grove Inn on several occasions. Today, a beautiful day in New Jersey, afforded me the opportunity to lunch on the patio. The atmosphere was great, my fried clam strip po boy was not so great. The clam strips were overcooked making them chewy and they were cold. The macaroni salad was delish as always. I was disappointed.

Reviewed June 19, 2018

went for dinner with work colleagues for the first time and really enjoyed everything about this place.

definite A+ on the atmosphere of this place...the bartender was very knowledgeable about the history of the place which was very interesting! specialty cocktail menu was very good and had a refreshing pink margarita at the bar before we moved to our table.

lots of great choices on the menu so it was hard to decide. the bread was freshly baked crusty bread which is always great, the appetizers were delicious and my entrée was very good (grilled chicken aglio) and a huge portion with plenty of leftovers for lunch the next day.

I would definitely recommend this place!

Reviewed June 8, 2018 via mobile

My husband had the fish with risotto and asparagus which was good. I got the seafood fettuccine and it was really terrible! No taste at all, missing salt, the shrimp was uncooked. The sauce was supposed to have butter and lemon. I simply could not feel the taste.
The ambient is nice. Not sure if it was a bad day for them.

Reviewed June 6, 2018

I attended a luncheon today that was beyond what we usually experience. There was no set menu. We ordered off their regular menu. I had the Heart Salad that consisted of greens, walnuts, strawberries, crumbled blue cheese with sweet sauce similar to a raspberry vinaigrette. A bit heavy on the salad ,next time I would order the vinaigrette on the side. Not a big deal but may what to consider this if you like a light dressing. I finished it all.
Service was prompt ,efficient, and friendly . Pricing was very reasonable .Parking is amply next to the restaurant .
If you go try get seated on the front porch patio. View is terrific . Of course, weather permitting.