“Full Menu, Full Bar, awesome appetizers and sandwiches”

Land and Sea Restaurant and Diner
Ranked #54 of 101 Restaurants in Fair Lawn
Reviewed March 17, 2017

I ate at Land and Sea Diner weekly for either breakfast to go, or lunch to go, on some occasions I was actually able to eat in the dining room, but that was rare but service was great.

They have a pretty extensive menu (don't all diners)? but here they have pretty good stuff. So my choices were specific the Three Decker turkey sandwich, chicken salad sandwich or tuna salad sandwich YUM! the BLT no joke good stuff I always asked for extra mayo on the side. Cheeseburger deluxe perfect with fries well done and a side of gravy to dip them in. The Chicken fingers were okay, but the potato skins pretty addictive, one day their delivery guy brought 5 orders to our office, none of us gals knew we each ordered the same thing for lunch.

The Greek salad was good ordered that often .. but it was the breakfasts that I dug. All day all the time-- sometimes the pancakes were too hard to pass up and the eggs Benedict was always a pleasure. I usually ordered through GrubHub, but I found that if I ordered directly from the restaurant, I got it a lot faster and less items were missing.

My last work meal was in April 2016 because I no longer worked in Fair Lawn...but I have been there since to actually sit and enjoy my breakfast there and it was a treat.

Reviewed December 29, 2016

I visit this diner fairly regularly & am never disappointed. I no longer cook my own stuffed cabbage, but I try it at various diners. It is absolutely excellent here - not exactly how I would make it, but excellent nonetheless. Kudos to their chef!

Reviewed September 19, 2016 via mobile

My group took a quick break for lunch and stopped here. The large menu offered everyone something. Way too much food for a lunch plate, maybe I thought it was too much because it was all good so I wanted to eat it all. The waite staff was as good as the food which was served quickly and got us in and out timely but relaxed.

Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

Great place for a quick bite to eat or breakfast, lunch and dinner. Always consistent and good menu. Service is always good

Reviewed May 7, 2016 via mobile

You guys don't read any of the notes on your online orders. How hard is it to read the notes section and put in a cup of blue cheese? And my buffalo chicken wrap, by the way? Just a chicken wrap. Not a shred of buffalo sauce of any spice whatsoever. I'm glad you can find my apartment, but when you can't get s simple delivery order right, eh. I won't be ordering again. Thanks.