“Business Lunch”
Review of Cucina Calandra

Cucina Calandra
Reserve with OpenTable
Cucina Calandra is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 67 Restaurants in Fairfield
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Fairfield Road
Reviewed 10 July 2017

The restaurant is located in the Fairfield Executive Inn or Best Western. Good Italian food and children can help make their own pizza

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

We were 2 couples. We had a 5:00 reservation that was promptly honored. The food was delicious! I was the only one that did not have the ravioli special (they all loved it!!)....I had the veal. Service was good but we did have to wave the server over a couple of times.
I can highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed 10 April 2017

I usually order room service when traveling alone. I don't enjoy eating by myself in the restaurant. Tonight was a house salad, large enough for a meal and a scrumptious piece of carrot cake gor dessert, Not including the tip, it was $22.00. Not horrible and it allowed me to continue my Scrabble play on FB!

Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

Staying at best western order room service and had the pollo grigliato bread was fresh chicken was moist best sandwich every. My fiancé had fusilli calandra done to perfection. This was great fresh Italian food.

Reviewed 17 February 2017

Tired. Couple of hours of driving. Some on 46. YuCk! Booked a room at the Best Western because Cucina Calandra is in the same building and was a little disappointed with my dining experience.

Table of some 4 to 6 were enjoying themselves (place wasn't packed) but the accoustics were such that I thought they were sitting next to me.

Caesar salad dressed with a creamy version, lots of it, and lots of cheese. Pizza was more than descent. Wasn't offered freshly ground pepper. TBH, I didn't see a mill in sight.

Biggest surprise for me? The Calandra "house" wine was really enjoyable.

If I need to stay in the area again, even knowing that it will be on the noisy side, I'll return just for the convenience of its location. Next time I'll just ask my waitress to keep the wine flowing.

1  Thank DianeXit98