“Absolutely perfect.”

Calandra's Mediterranean Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Calandra's Mediterranean Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 68 Restaurants in Fairfield
Price range: US$20 - US$50
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Clinton Road
Transit: Bus stop close to hotel
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Visited Calandra's for a team business lunch and the experience was excellent. Went with the flatbread appetizer with figs and goat cheese, and Chicken De La Noce. Desserts were too good to look at, so had to have a cannoli. Service was impeccable, thanks Miguel. They also have an outdoor seating area, resembling a traditional Italian garden complete with water fountain. And, to top it off, there is a basket of freshly-baked bread on the way out for guests to take the experience home.

Will definitely be bringing my wife for a romantic dinner.

There are newer reviews for Calandra's Mediterranean Grill

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

I went to Calandra's on my first business trip to New Jersey in May. During my second trip back in July, I took my other co-worker there.

Always consistently great food with big portions. I plan to go to this restaurant each New Jersey trip I do for work.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Food is good and outside dining was very nice.
A little overpriced though but the service is generally good.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

We had dinner out on the patio. Great night to be outside. The restaurant was busy and there was a private party but service was not as good as usual. Table was set with placemat that was dirty and getting it replaced was not quick. Grated cheese and oil for bread were brought but not our bread. Waiter came and took our order for drinks and dinner. We were very specific in requesting that salad dressing be on the side not on my salad. Bus person noticed no bread and brought it then asked about our drinks which we had ordered. The wine arrived and then our meals. Waiter did not check back to see if okay for several minutes and so I ate salad even though it was dressed and not with dressing on side. When waiter came he did ask if all okay but at that point I said I would continue eating meal. Not what I should have done. Meals are getting more and more expensive but the service and food were not up to par last night. Will not be back as fast - they can do much better.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

The Calandra family has a good reputation for food but we were disappointed. Pretty much all the entrees were overpriced in the low to mid $30.00 range. $13.00 for a cosmopolitan which was just o.k. $32,00 price for veal marsala! Average tasting and the veal was tough and dry. Restaurant is extremely loud (patrons and chefs banging pots and pans).
Our server was great but not impressed with overpriced, average food. Will not go back with other Italian restaurants in the area. Luckily were had two gift cards.