Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$134
Hotels.comUS$132
PricelineUS$134
Agoda.comUS$134
TripadvisorUS$132
Trip.comUS$142
All reviews boutique hotel live locally beautiful hotel appointed rooms blackout curtains complimentary slippers nespresso machine in the room stayed longer the bed was super comfortable every staff member excellent stay nice amenities free weights wedding weekend breakfast buffet fire pit enjoyed my stay
Selected filters
Reviewed February 14, 2021 via mobile

Visited this hotel for the first time for Valentine's Day and took advantage of the Love Archer promotion. Very nicely appointed hotel. The Archer's Den with balcony is an exceptional suite. Very nice size and comes with nice amenities including Monopoly and Scrabble games and books. The complimentary slippers are a very nice touch.

Very clean rooms, and lobby and the hotel is quiet. The staff was extremely courteous. Had a small issue with my room service order and it was taken care of quickly.

Really enjoyed my stay and have already booked my next trip in April. However, I may return before then. Should you decide to stay here I don't think you would be disappointed.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Victoria Caravella, Guest Services / Front Office at Archer Hotel Florham Park, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your recent stay. I am thrilled to hear you had a memorable experience, and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed February 4, 2021

I have traveled back here a few times with my daughter. This stay was unpleasant. After I complained to front desk once that housekeeping were in rooms without their masks on, they said they would take care of it. I continued to see the same thing going on the day after. Couldn’t believe they weren’t following COVID protocol. Also, had sleep issues. Was woken at 1 am from a party in a room down the hall.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Victoria Caravella, Guest Services / Front Office at Archer Hotel Florham Park, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2021

Director - Guest Services

Reviewed January 12, 2021 via mobile

This was my first stay at a Archer Hotel. Will admit it’s location was a major factor in selecting the hotel. Impressed with look, vibe, cleanliness, room layout and staff. Not a negative thing to add at all. Wish I had thought to take a picture!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Victoria Caravella, Guest Services / Front Office at Archer Hotel Florham Park, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2021

Good Day,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your recent stay. I am thrilled to hear that you had a memorable experience, and we are looking forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed January 6, 2021

Even with limited services my stay was enjoyable. Quiet extremely clean. Junior suite is comfortable and decorated beautifully the restaurant provides dinner. Staff kind and courteous. Location has several options for shopping

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Victoria Caravella, Guest Services / Front Office at Archer Hotel Florham Park, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2021

Reviewed December 30, 2020

Well deserving 5 stars. You will not regret a trip this hotel. It is very therapeutic. No distubance or noise whatsoever. I enjoyed staying there and cannot wait to return. I love the coffee and didnt have to leave my room for a fresh cup.

Date of stay: December 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Victoria Caravella, Guest Services / Front Office at Archer Hotel Florham Park, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2021

Dear Lexie,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your recent stay! We are thrilled to hear that you had a memorable stay. We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Director - Guest Services