Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$134
Expedia.comUS$134
PricelineUS$134
FindHotelUS$134
TravelocityUS$134
Trip.comUS$144
All reviews boutique hotel live locally beautiful hotel blackout curtains complimentary slippers nespresso machine in the room every staff member excellent stay wedding weekend nice size night stay fire pit room key comfortable rooms buffet breakfast enjoyed my stay i highly recommend this hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed February 16, 2021

The Archer sits in the middle of an office park, so not walkable to anything, but a short drive to nearby towns and highways. The hotel did not seem busy on the weeknight I stayed, so I was surprised to get such a dark room that looked onto a wall covered in greenery. I feel like the hotel went for design over function. For example, the lighting is so bad in the room, it’s nearly impossible to read in bed. The lobby is set up with all kinds of mismatched furniture, none of which really work for people to have a conversation or is even that comfortable. The room bathroom was quite large, but the towel rack is way across the room from the shower. I also could only get hot water in the shower. The front desk clerk was not particularly welcoming. On the positive side, the restaurant was open with a limited menu, and the server was warm and friendly. There are also grab and go limited breakfast options. Nice Malin & Goetz toiletries, a Frette robe, salted caramels and bottled water in the room. The fitness center was open and was nice, but that too seemed to have a lot of unused space, maybe it has something to do with COVID.

Date of stay: February 2021
Victoria Caravella, Guest Services / Front Office at Archer Hotel Florham Park, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your recent stay at Archer Florham Park. Our goal at Archer is to not only meet your expectations but exceed them in every area.

Currently, we are offering a grab and go breakfast option, that is available at the Front Desk. I apologize that this had not been explained by our team. I am however, delighted to hear that you enjoyed many other aspects of our hotel, such as the Frette robe, and the welcome caramels.

It is only our hope that you will reach out and join us again so we can offer you another opportunity to experience Archer as intended.

Reviewed February 15, 2021

The best hotel
Clean
Perfect service
Professional stuff
Excellent enjoyable stay each time my family I choose archer
I’m coming back soon to celebrate my son birthday in our favorite place

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your recent stay. I am thrilled to hear you had a memorable experience, and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed February 14, 2021 via mobile

Visited this hotel for the first time for Valentine's Day and took advantage of the Love Archer promotion. Very nicely appointed hotel. The Archer's Den with balcony is an exceptional suite. Very nice size and comes with nice amenities including Monopoly and Scrabble games and books. The complimentary slippers are a very nice touch.

Very clean rooms, and lobby and the hotel is quiet. The staff was extremely courteous. Had a small issue with my room service order and it was taken care of quickly.

Really enjoyed my stay and have already booked my next trip in April. However, I may return before then. Should you decide to stay here I don't think you would be disappointed.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed February 4, 2021

I have traveled back here a few times with my daughter. This stay was unpleasant. After I complained to front desk once that housekeeping were in rooms without their masks on, they said they would take care of it. I continued to see the same thing going on the day after. Couldn’t believe they weren’t following COVID protocol. Also, had sleep issues. Was woken at 1 am from a party in a room down the hall.

Date of stay: January 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Victoria Caravella, Guest Services / Front Office at Archer Hotel Florham Park, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2021

Director - Guest Services

Reviewed January 12, 2021 via mobile

This was my first stay at a Archer Hotel. Will admit it’s location was a major factor in selecting the hotel. Impressed with look, vibe, cleanliness, room layout and staff. Not a negative thing to add at all. Wish I had thought to take a picture!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Victoria Caravella, Guest Services / Front Office at Archer Hotel Florham Park, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2021

Good Day,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your recent stay. I am thrilled to hear that you had a memorable experience, and we are looking forward to welcoming you back in the future!