Travelocity
Orbitz.com
StayForLong
Hurb
1,025 results
All reviews sports bar front desk shuttle service business trip new jersey wyndham vanderbilt wedding event college
Selected filters
Reviewed February 18, 2020

Kudos to Jack (front desk) for his calm demeanor in handling what was an uncomfortable and embarrassing incident for me. He took full responsibility for the mishap. The compensation extended and delicate handling of the situation made all the difference!! Breakfast buffet had fresh food and was very clean. The staff was friendly. I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: February 2020
NorthStar48463191929, Guest Relations Manager at Sonesta Hamilton Park Morristown Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2020

Hello JabezTours,

Thank you for your great survey with an unfortunate situation. I'm happy that Jack was able to correct the incident and give you a quick on point resolution. I'm glad you enjoyed the buffet in the morning and the staff. We cant wait to have you back.

Reviewed February 18, 2020

This was our second time staying here that we had a room that had no traction on the tub surface that made it like a skating rink when the shower was turned on. Otherwise the room was comfortable and clean

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hello Rayamas1992,

Thank you for your 4 star review. I'm sorry to hear about the tub surface in the rooms, I will have engineering look into a way of fixing this. I am glad you enjoyed your comfortable and clean room.

Reviewed February 7, 2020

Nice and quiet surrounding.
A good choice if you are landing at Newark and don't want to go further.
Clean and comfortable rooms.
Efficient front desk- I had a problem in the booking via the net and the lady solved it very satisfactory.
Breakfast is good but expensive.

Date of stay: October 2019
2  Thank ramidov
NorthStar48463191929, Guest Relations Manager at Sonesta Hamilton Park Morristown Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2020

Hello ramidov,

Thank you for the great review. I am glad you enjoyed your short trip from Newark airport and your time in our clean and comfortable rooms. I am glad the front desk was efficient and able to help you with your booking in no time! I am glad you enjoyed the breakfast and I hope you will be back again soon.

Reviewed February 3, 2020

All in all this was a good choice for us. We traveled with our fur baby & the room & the hotel was clean & fresh & a fairly good location, not very far off of the highway. We stayed in a suite & it was very roomy, well lit (which is usually a hotel pet peeve of mine), the bed was very comfortable and there's plenty of drawer space. The television was a nightmare, the channel guide does not match the actual channels & we could not figure out how to watch any of the regular programming. Our first morning we were in a rush for a busy day ahead, so we ordered the room service breakfast, the selection is poor & it's "take out" style, which I've never experienced. No utensils or plates, the breakfast comes in paper boxes inside of a paper bag. Individual take out cups of coffee (one per breakfast) & pretty expensive for 3 breakfast sandwiches - $78 (including tip)! A major concern is that they do not lock the rear entrance to the hotel, no key card required, open to anyone. A little scary & potentially dangerous. We were quite busy on this trip so we did not have much time to interact with too many of the staff,we did not eat at the hotel other than the first breakfast, but the front desk staff is very nice & accommodating, as is the coffee bar attendant, while the housekeeping staff on duty to clean the rooms were not especially friendly, which is unusual as we tip daily & we are always friendly & try to engage them in daily pleasantries, I could not even get a smile or an additional bar of soap after asking for one every day. Bottom line, we would stay here again if we are in the area, the price was good, the room was more than adequate & it was convenient & clean.

Date of stay: January 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
NorthStar48463191929, Guest Relations Manager at Sonesta Hamilton Park Morristown Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2020

Hello Gretchen M,

Thank you for your overall great review. I am glad you enjoyed the roomy and well lit room. I apologize for the television issue we are working on correcting that now. I will share your room service comments with the food and beverage staff. The rear entrance has been fixed as we were waiting on a part it is now locked from 11pm-6am where you can only enter with your key card. I am glad the interaction with majority of the staff was pleasant we will address the unpleasant encounter experienced. We are glad you will stay here again and enjoyed the area as well.

Reviewed January 31, 2020

Our company has had our holiday party here for the past two years and both years it was fantastic! My colleague and I worked directly with Jackie and Susan, who made the process run smoothly! They are both so wonderful, accommodated our every need and made sure that any problem that arose was solved quickly. The food was excellent (especially the desserts) at the party and also in the Social Kitchen. I highly recommend this hotel for meetings of any kind and large/small parties! Vanderbilt's is also great, with a good bar atmosphere.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
NorthStar48463191929, Guest Relations Manager at Sonesta Hamilton Park Morristown Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2020

Hello NicolebH5092XR,

Thank you for your amazing words about your holiday party and the hotel. I am glad working with Jackie and Susan made the process run smoothly and that they were wonderful. I will also pass along the amazing deserts comment to our culinary team who will definitely be happy. I can not wait to see you back again!