“Great speciality items”
Review of Market Basket

Market Basket
Description: The Market Basket opened its doors in 1960 as a family-run gourmet market and catering company. More than 50 years and 3 generations later, The Market Basket is still recognized as one of New Jersey’s best gourmet grocery stores, providing customers with individual care and a unique experience. Open 7 days a week, customers can treat themselves to store-made prepared foods, fresh produce, an expansive deli, prime meat, fresh seafood, store-made baked goods and so much more. Stop in, and discover how The Market Basket is committed to bringing you… “The Best for Less!”
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

Terrific market with lots of items some specialty items too. Could be a little pricey. Well known for catering also great quality food.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed March 21, 2018

We were in the area back in December and decided to check out this market. So happy we did as this turned out to be a great find. Have been back several times since and some our favorites are their bread, pre packaged salad dressing, corn on the cob, and meatballs.

1  Thank HOCKPOOH
Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

This essential food outlet in Franklin Lakes always seems to find a new way to improve the shopping experience. I stopped for an excellent sandwich at lunch yesterday and found that the food display units had been replaced, giving the store a very clean and modern appearance.

The food looked even more delicious than usual.

Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

The smells when walking in, the fresh focaccia breads, deli selection, the candy bar, and all the fresh produce/amazing pre-made foods - oh my.

I’ve been coming here since I’m young, and always leave with my staples: tuna salad wrap, tomato ravioli soup, tortellini salad, pasta salad with artichokes, and a bag of gummy letters. This place is pure nostalgia for me and I love it. I don’t live in NJ anymore. Wish they had these everywhere! But then I guess it wouldn’t be such a treat.

Reviewed March 3, 2018

I have been shopping here for 20 years. Food is always fresh and of high quality. Love their fish! The store is clean and produce is arranged neatly. Very important to me is also the fact that the workers are nice people who smile at you from what counter they are behind. I love the ready-made meals to back me up when I am too lazy to cook myself.