“The Best Pizza in the Area”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Danny's Pizza Pizzazz
Reviewed October 4, 2016

I love Danny's Pizza Pizzazz. They are located on Route 47 (Delsea Drive) in Franklinville, N.J. In the past couple of years, they've added a dining room to accommodate their many customers. I've had non-pizza dishes at Danny's and they're delicious. The pizza, however, can't be beat. They have many
varieties and offer "regular" and Sicilian style pizza. The employees are friendly and the service is prompt. Danny's Pizza PIzzazz is highly recommended.

Reviewed September 20, 2016

Had been here before and decided to come back for dinner. Since we were there last, they got rid of the servers so now you order at the counter, pay first and then they bring you the food. My stuffed eggplant was good and my wife enjoyed her eggplant parm. However, didn't get the garlic bread it was supposed to come with and there was water on my wife's plate from the pasta. Really? Come on guys, you can't drain the pasta before you put it on the plate??? Food was good, portions were large but there was no real service.

Reviewed August 23, 2016

When I don't feel like cooking on the weekend, our go to place is Danny's for a Pizzazz Cheese steak special - just the right amount of heat from peppers - just right amount of cheese and when you request well done french fries - ya gettem'! A great "cheat day" dinner.
Also a local gem.

Reviewed August 23, 2016 via mobile

Love love love pizzazz pizza. It's a white pizza with spinach tomatoes ricotta and mozzarella cheese. The shrimp scampi pizza is excellent also

Reviewed July 29, 2016 via mobile

We went as a group of 10, ordered a couple specials and enjoyed our meals at a great price. I have been to their other locations and they were very good too.