“Good food”
Review of Masso's Deli

Masso's Deli
Ranked #4 of 5 Restaurants in Gibbsboro
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Pizza
Description: Masso’s Deli & Pizzeria serves homemade Italian specialties, New York-style pizza and more in Gibbsboro, NJ. They offer much more than the typical sandwich and pizza establishment. Check out their “Heat & Eat” prepared foods, quality deli meats and cheeses with Italian specialty products, breakfast dishes and more. Masso’s Water Ice & Custard is open seasonally offering a variety of frozen desserts. They’re open for lunch and dinner for dine in, take-out or delivery. They also offer catering.
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

This deli has a variety of foods to choose from.
Lunch meats and cheeses to salads.
They have frozen pasta and sauces etc.
Also there is a part of the store where you can order pizza and sandwiches.
Within walking distance they have an ice cream stand.
I frequent this establishment often. Lol

Reviewed 30 April 2017

I hadn't been here since the new owner took over, so when I took my granddaugher there so we could indulge in dessert after having a "healthy dinner" at an unnamed healthy restaurant, I was more than pleased. I was greeted personally by the owner and shown the array of tempting desserts available. He offered to personalize any selection to our liking. We had chocolate layer cake and carrot cake and, being a coffee lover, i had to have my cup of plain, black coffee. When I saw the generous slice, I told the waitress I may need a box to take some home. Boy, was i wrong , I had to eat every morsel of the moist and tasty cake. I know my coffees and this was perfect. As I took the last bite, I noted that my teenage granddaugher had devoured her entire cake. What a cozy, informal atmosphere. I noted some negative reviews and want to say to all...give the new owner a chance to get his staff on point and to make right any complaints you may have. i will go back and critique the pizza and hoagies as well as shop for the Italian delicacies in the grocery area. Instead of opting not to visit, talk to the eager to please owner and offer suggestions so that we can keep this long recognized establishment in our area.

Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

I went here based on positive reviews I had seen and proximity to the hotel I stayed at. The pizza I got was average at best. I wouldn't recommend it as anything special nor will I likely be back. Just not enough to distinguish this pizza place from the 10's of others in the area.

1  Thank Damian C
Reviewed 13 September 2016

Always great food, service, and value at Masso's!! The best hoagies in Camden County!! You just can't go wrong here!!

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

Went for lunch. Ordered Old Fashion Hoagie and Italian Hoagie for take out. Waited 20 mins.....but it was during lunch rush. Got home one roll was stale and on the other no cheese on Italian Hoagie. Really disappointed as there is no consistently with this place lately. Years ago this was THE place to go for great food. Staff was miserable and this was early in the afternoon. Really disappointed!