“Excellent”
Review of VItale's

VItale's
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 9 July 2017

Great food, friendly service, and nice atmosphere. Kids eat free on Sundays. It has a nice dining room and a separate bar. Homemade pasta is delicious. Lasagna is devine. Vitale's is a real gem. We will return.

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

LOVE this fun Italian place in Gloucester. Just go. Do yourself a favor and go. GF available. Service great, nicebar. Bring a crowd- they can handle it

Reviewed 25 September 2016

The level of consistency is not a reality. During the week fabulous, weekend less then average. The third time I had chosen to go there on my anniversary, hubby and I fequently go out. I asked for a dente got crunchy for real. I really wanted to show off this place to him and other couples and family. I really think the cooks were more concerned of all large party that was due in. We never saw the large party. The wait staff was great.
Bathroom needs a little bit of shine.

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

Food is great. Great atmosphere prices are reasonable r best Italian restaurants. I highly recommend this resturant. The staff is great also.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

I've only been there for lunch and have never been disappointed. The service is good and the lunches tasty & filling. I usually get the roasted vegetable sandwich with broccoli rabe and take half of it home.