“Magherita Pizza ”

Pats Select Pizza Grill
Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

Expect to pay $16.04 for a medium pizza. The dough is good but too thick for my tastes. The dough did have good flavor. A Margherita pizza has Tomato sauce, basil and little bit of mozzarella. 0nly six slices in a medium pizza pie. It is over $20 for a large and $30 for a party pizza. I did have the Scillian party pizza at my niece's birthday and that was much better.

Reviewed January 6, 2017

had lunch the other day, got pizza steak,fries, drink. Was quite surprised how small the sandwich was. maybe 6" roll and not really overflowing with meat, sauce, cheese. Fries were very good, thick, hot, stayed hot

Reviewed October 14, 2016

Really good atmosphere and service!! The food its great they have new stuff very often!! You should try it definitely!!!

Reviewed August 29, 2016

Pats has a wide variety of foods to choose from, salads, sandwiches, soups and pizza. In the winter, I especially like ordering soup and you get a nice roll & butter.

Reviewed December 6, 2015

Needed chicken soup for a sick family member and stopped by for the first time. Chicken Orzo was all that was offered, so we tried it. It took an inordinate amount of time to get it, which caused me some concern. But this was our first time and I thought maybe it was standard. The carton was "securely" taped shut; which I appreciated since I was taking it home. Unfortunately, I should have tasted it before departing.... It was horrible. Three of us tasted it and determined that the cook must have added "vinegar" by mistake; or added three times as much if he added any. It was overwhelmingly BAD.
Unfortunately, due to time constraints associated with the sick patient, I was not able to return to the restaurant to pursue this matter further.