“Clancy's rocked the final 4!!”
Review of Clancy's Pub

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Clancy's Pub
Reviewed 4 April 2016

Spent some quality time at Clancy's watching the final 4 last weekend! The menu has recently expanded. I know many of you would not order liverwurst, but I really like it! Clancy's piled it high on Rye with onion and mustard! Old school treat!

1  Thank drunknmonkey

Reviewed 18 September 2015

My wife and I went here for dinner on Labor Day. Place was empty except for a couple at the bar. We can describe our experience in one word - Average. Food was OK, service was OK. One strange thing - My wife got a crab cake dinner and asked for fries instead of mashed potatoes. The waitress said there was no way and that she would get in big trouble if she tried to substitute anything. Really? Made me wonder if it was a prepackaged meal. We will not be back.

1  Thank Blake A
Reviewed 31 August 2015

If I have not passed this place at least 100 times in the passed years,I have not passed it once.
My friend insisted I meet her there last week. I did, & boy am I glad. We now have a go[-to place in the Gloucester City area. Dig this ! $5.oo lunch specials___$1.50 sit @ the bar lunch specials & more.....The place is spotless, no weird odors, all kinds of seating, nice big bar, well designed to accommodate
lots of people , a dance floor, friendly wait servers, & 2 large parking lots & a lovely outdoor terrace. What more could you ask for?
The food? Better then average. I had 1 of the 5 / $5.oo specials; the shredded chicken taco (3 large ones) w/ everything but the kitchen sink in it & it was heaven...'M' had a Pizza- it looked normal, but wow! it was tasty__ 'A' had the Chicken Parm; a very large portion w/ pasta( prob. processed) but it was pretty good I believe the 2 other things were a fish taco & a meat loaf sandwich....
It is right off the Brooklawn Circle, on the Rt #130 No. side. I regret having passed it by all these years, but trust me, we will make up for it & become regulars.
PS= The specials are mostly during the day__Evenings have a abundant menu at the going rates. ___Altho Clancy`s is not a fine dining place, it is a relaxing, great food, casual Pub, almost anyone can afford & enjoy!

2  Thank r r g
Reviewed 13 March 2015 via mobile

Gave this place a second try after a bad first impression and it was more of the same. First of all, the place was empty, again. I went for a Friday happy hour and a Monday Night football game and there was hardly anyone there. The service is slow and the wings are below average. Won't return.

1  Thank gcovely
Reviewed 3 March 2015

I stopped at the restaurant for dinner and started with wings and steak rolls. The rolls were good but I was turned off on the wings. I like my wings naked and hot not full batter like Fried chicken with sauce. The place was empty and loud music not to my liking (rap) was playing. The wall is covered in Flat screen TVs and one large projection TVs. Several of the TVs need to be replaced as they were going bad with lines thru them and red color running the pictures. The waitress was pleasant and asked me if I liked the wings since she saw that I didn't finish them. I told her I didn't enjoy them and she said she would tell the cook as others had express the desire to have them without the batter. My wife and I decided to go elsewhere for the main course because of the music. I have enjoyed the Chicken Pot Pie at Clancy's and I do recommend that.