“Outstanding for a chain!”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #8 of 40 Restaurants in Green Brook
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed January 13, 2016

Carabbara's offers consistently good Italian food, at a reasonable price. Some of their dishes, especially the Sicilian Chicken Soup, the Chicken Bryan, and their Lasagna, are a cut above, and their Sangria is pretty awesome. Absolutely recommend trying them if you're in the area!

Reviewed November 24, 2015

The Carrabba's at this location = Green Brook - does not take reservations, but fortunately, a short wait at the bar and we were seated. At the bar, I ordered a glass of Malbec (Layer Cake) at $11/99 which is probably about $12 a bottle at the wine store.. The glass it came was a large and very attractive, unsure how many ounces of wine I was poured, but I opted for the cartlino (?) which I was told is about half the normal serving (it looked like a very large salt shaker) for a total of $17.29. The wine was tasty but way way too expensive.
I ordered the Mahi Woulfe ($21) which was served in a butter sauce and was very very delicious. My friend had the spaghetti and she cleaned her plate. For dessert, we ordered the tiramisu - wow two very small pieces for about $9.
Waiter was very attentive at the beginning, not so much when I wanted him to pick up the bill.
Overall, entree very good, dessert and wine drink not so much. Would go again but would make new choices.
Obs. THe last time that I ate at this restaurant, I ordered the rigatoni and became very ill about 10 minutes after the meal arrived. Unsure if I had a problem with the sauce or what, but thank goodness the rigatoni is no longer on the menu.

Reviewed November 2, 2015

We are frequent diners to this location, however, the experience on Sunday night was not good at all. From the lack of service to the non availability of some seafood items, then slow service table side and food coming out cold. We were not pleased or happy. The manager in charge had her hands full with other guests with complaints and the staff seemed very laxed about the issues.

1  Thank Frank F
Reviewed October 26, 2015

We wend on a Sunday evening at about 05:15 pm. The place had a good crowd , but was not overwhelming crowded like during a previous visit. Our server Thomas A was knowledgeable of the menu and was very warm and friendly. We felt invited. We had calamari appetizer that was fresh, seasoned well and not rubbery. I had chicken soup and Chicken Marsala with garlic mash potatoes . My wife had a house salad with Spinach and cheese ravioli. We were well please with our entrees. Even the salad was better. The soup was better than homemade..

1  Thank nnewk1
Reviewed September 28, 2015

Years ago this chain was really good with lines out the door NOW food awful.. higher prices ..smaller portions.. water down drinks service terrible

1  Thank Foodwisegirl