“My new favorite,”

Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 6, 2018

Found this using Trip Arvisor. It was so amazing. The empanadas are awesome. My son and I could not stop ordering and trying. Such a cute restaurant.

Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

Impromptu visit after shopping at Bergen Mall. We ordered the chicken Empanadas which were excellent, a crispy dough that held pure chopped chicken. We each ordered the skirt steak which was tasty. Mine was a little tuff my son's was perfect.
I also ordered a half pitcher of sparkling sangria which was very refreshing and not sweet. Service was not the best the waitress forgot a few things but we will try again.

Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

We made reservations for 8 people to celebrate two birthdays. Since it was a Sunday we also called twice to ensure we could order off the lunch and brunch menu, which they said we could. After we were seated we were only given the dinner menu or brunch menu option. There also was a mix-up in our reservation and they said we had called their other location and our reservation was there, something we disputed. We were then told we would either have to all cram into a table meant for 6 or drive to their other location as the table they sat us at was for another party. Also, they refused to let us order off the lunch menu. We had no choice to leave. Our birthdays were ruined.
Not to mention the restaurant lacks air conditioning and was very hot.
We will not be going back which is too bad because we had heard such good things about this place.

1  Thank Heather S
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Have been here several times for parties. Took my husband and he was over joyed with everything.... steak was amazing....I had chicken.... Fabulous.... would definitely recommend .... sangria was amazing!!!

Reviewed June 19, 2018

I love the food here. I often order take-out, and it never disappoints. Love the ropa vieja and empanadas.