“Great Thai Food”

Wondee's Fine Thai Food Noodle
Ranked #59 of 182 Restaurants in Hackensack
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed November 17, 2016

We have been to this restaurant many times and have never been disappointed. They are so accommodating and friendly. Food is excellent and the prices are right. We always like to start with a soup, I recommend the Thome Char Gai (chicken). They also make a delicate Wonton Soup. For the main course, I would recommend one of the duck dishes. We also love the Pla Shu shee which is a deep fried whole fish. Wondee's is a BYOB so don't forget to bring your wine. Don't love the decor, but the food makes up for it. Everything is authentic and fresh.

Reviewed October 15, 2016 via mobile

not really good. Singapore noodles so dry I had to add water, pork dish crispy, Massaman Curry was OK.

Reviewed July 11, 2016

My wife and I enjoyed a very delicious lunch at the Wondee's Thai Food Noodle restaurant in Hackensack, NJ. I had shrimp fried rice which was less than $9.

Reviewed April 25, 2016

My family has come and enjoyed this restaurant for 15 years or even longer. The flavors were strong, complex and intense. Even at the end of the reign of the previous owners the flavors were less intense and complex, tasted watered down sometimes. Not sure if they burned out or others were cooking unsupervised.
Last time we went (I now live 30 miles away) it was a disappointment. My favorite Moo Ping was not the same. I hope the current owners read this and take it to heart.
I will go back once more to give them the benefit of the doubt. It may have been a fluke.

Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

Usually go to a another Thai place by this one. We ordered the same plates we normally order elsewhere just to compare. Excellent food. Would go back in a heart beat.