Hilton Garden Inn Hamilton
US$74
US$68
QualityInn
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$77/night.

US$139
US$62
US$52
US$85
ExtendedStay
All reviewsfire pitfront desktgi fridaysputting greengreat hotelfamily weddinghot tubparking lotsix flagsbreakfast buffetbed was very comfortablemini golfnew jerseyclean hotelbusiness tripfresh fruitenjoyed my stay
Reviewed January 28, 2017

From the ancient stained carpets and walls, peeling water-damaged doors and furniture, absurdly slow internet (when you can connect) to the $12+ tax breakfast, this is one of the worst Hilton Garden Inns, I’ve ever stayed in. This was my go-to chain as both an Honors member and because their standards are pretty good for business travelers like myself who don’t need a ton of frills. But I’ve stayed in Motel 6’s that are cleaners and have better amenities than this one. I understand that some HGIs charge for breakfast – but these tend to be the ones in major cities, not the ones in the suburbs. I had wanted to post this review from the hotel my last of five nights there but couldn’t connect to the internet long enough – a total waste of what could’ve been a productive working evening. Halfway through my stay the button in elevator 2 for the 4th floor stopped working requiring guests to either take the stairs all the way up, or to the 3rd floor and then walk up that last flight. On the plus side, the staff in the lobby is great, friendly and helpful and there is a new latte machine in the lobby, but until the hotel does a serious remodel of their rooms (which looks like the last time this happened was before I was born – 40ish years ago) and the wireless network, this is not someplace I’d ever stay again. Even worse, it makes me leery of the HGI brand now.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank HappyCamper613
Nigel M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hamilton, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2017

Dear HappyCamper613,

Thank you for posting a review of your stay with us. I am sorry to hear that your stay was not satisfactory. As a standard, the Hilton Garden Inn brand does not offer complimentary breakfast, regardless of location, suburb or otherwise. I apologize if this was an expected amenity prior to your arrival. As a Hilton Garden Inn, we promise to do whatever it takes to satisfy our guest during their stay with us. I am not certain by your post, if you have mentioned any of the issues you were experiencing, to our staff or management team, while you were with us, but please feel free to contact me directly regarding the issues you mentioned. Thank you again for sharing your experience with our hotel.

Reviewed January 18, 2017

Nicer than expected. Room with 2 queen beds was spacious. Very clean. Stayed on top floor away from elevator, and it was pretty quiet. Great location due to availability of shops and restaurants. Tricky getting into hotel since there is only one entrance through the TGIF parking lot.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Nigel M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hamilton, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2017

Dear 776theresap,

Thank you for taking a moment to post a review of your stay with us. We appreciate the comments and the great rating you have given us. I am happy to hear you enjoyed our facility and its location. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed January 14, 2017

We were in town for a family wedding and enjoyed the hotel greatly. Friendly staff, modern accommodations, nice gathering areas and work out facility. Would recommend for group wedding blocks and rates.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family

Dear WillametteVVwines,

Thank you for the awesome rating. It was truly our pleasure to provide accommodations for your family event. Thank you for taking the time to post a review and sharing your experience with us.

Reviewed January 12, 2017

great stay. Bar, restaurant, and room service staff excellent! Room was very nice but walls a bit thin as I could hear the buy next door coughing ;-) Night before that I heard him on the phone. But didn't really bother me too much as it wasn't that loud. Would recommend this place for the staff especially.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business

Dear S5934QNdebras,

Thank you for the great rating and comments regarding our staff. I have been blessed to work with great people who truly care about our guest experience, and to have feedback from guests such as yourself is truly rewarding. I have shared your comments with our team and it was great to see the smiles forming on their faces. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us.

Reviewed January 11, 2017

The room and staff were excellent. The decor was nice and the pillows were extra fluffy.
On request we got a second comforter. We only stayed one night as i was visiting family but would highly recommend it to any one.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Rose W,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am very happy to see that you gave us the top rating, and for the feedback as to why. We truly appreciate you taking a moment in your day to post a review. Comments such as yours are what puts a smile on our faces, so thank you for that. We hope to see you again soon.