Residence Inn Hamilton(Hamilton)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$131
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

US$150
US$134
Econo Lodge(Bordentown)
US$63
US$53
All reviewsfire pitfront desktgi fridayssix flagsputting greengreat hotelfamily weddinghot tubparking lotbreakfast buffetclean hotelbed was very comfortablenew jerseymini golfbusiness tripfresh fruitenjoyed my stay
Reviewed January 30, 2017

Although I can deal with the dated decor, the crawling bugs on the floor were too much. Found 1 crawling around in the evening and another 2 in the morning when getting ready. I'd probably not stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank dgbasket22
Nigel M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hamilton, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2017

Dear dgbasket22,

Thank you for posting a review. I am sorry to hear you had an unsatisfactory experience during your stay. I am very familiar with the issue you stated. Seeing a few Box bugs in your room can invite thoughts of uncleanliness. As you know, our hotel has an above average landscaping model. We have seen the occasional box bug or two, but usually during the early spring and hardly ever in our guest rooms. I apologize if you experienced any inconvenience as a result. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Reviewed January 29, 2017

I stayed for a family reunion and we were happy with everything. However I left 2 very expensive hair appliances in the room and have yet to have them returned. I've stayed in hotels around the country and have always received a complimentary call if I had left something of value. This is sad.

1  Thank 196jacquiec
Nigel M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hamilton, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2017

Dear 196jacquiec,

Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay with us. As many of our reservations come through various channels, occasionally we do not have the proper guest contact information on file. I would like to be able to resolve the issue you mentioned regarding you items you left behind, but am unable to through this forum. Please contact me directly and I will be happy to assist in any way I can. Thank you again for posting a review.

Reviewed January 28, 2017

From the ancient stained carpets and walls, peeling water-damaged doors and furniture, absurdly slow internet (when you can connect) to the $12+ tax breakfast, this is one of the worst Hilton Garden Inns, I’ve ever stayed in. This was my go-to chain as both an Honors member and because their standards are pretty good for business travelers like myself who don’t need a ton of frills. But I’ve stayed in Motel 6’s that are cleaners and have better amenities than this one. I understand that some HGIs charge for breakfast – but these tend to be the ones in major cities, not the ones in the suburbs. I had wanted to post this review from the hotel my last of five nights there but couldn’t connect to the internet long enough – a total waste of what could’ve been a productive working evening. Halfway through my stay the button in elevator 2 for the 4th floor stopped working requiring guests to either take the stairs all the way up, or to the 3rd floor and then walk up that last flight. On the plus side, the staff in the lobby is great, friendly and helpful and there is a new latte machine in the lobby, but until the hotel does a serious remodel of their rooms (which looks like the last time this happened was before I was born – 40ish years ago) and the wireless network, this is not someplace I’d ever stay again. Even worse, it makes me leery of the HGI brand now.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank HappyCamper613

Dear HappyCamper613,

Thank you for posting a review of your stay with us. I am sorry to hear that your stay was not satisfactory. As a standard, the Hilton Garden Inn brand does not offer complimentary breakfast, regardless of location, suburb or otherwise. I apologize if this was an expected amenity prior to your arrival. As a Hilton Garden Inn, we promise to do whatever it takes to satisfy our guest during their stay with us. I am not certain by your post, if you have mentioned any of the issues you were experiencing, to our staff or management team, while you were with us, but please feel free to contact me directly regarding the issues you mentioned. Thank you again for sharing your experience with our hotel.

Reviewed January 18, 2017

Nicer than expected. Room with 2 queen beds was spacious. Very clean. Stayed on top floor away from elevator, and it was pretty quiet. Great location due to availability of shops and restaurants. Tricky getting into hotel since there is only one entrance through the TGIF parking lot.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Nigel M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hamilton, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2017

Dear 776theresap,

Thank you for taking a moment to post a review of your stay with us. We appreciate the comments and the great rating you have given us. I am happy to hear you enjoyed our facility and its location. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed January 14, 2017

We were in town for a family wedding and enjoyed the hotel greatly. Friendly staff, modern accommodations, nice gathering areas and work out facility. Would recommend for group wedding blocks and rates.

Dear WillametteVVwines,

Thank you for the awesome rating. It was truly our pleasure to provide accommodations for your family event. Thank you for taking the time to post a review and sharing your experience with us.