“Breakfast and lunch take out.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ken's Broadway Deli
Ranked #4 of 28 Restaurants in Hillsdale
Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

Have never been disappointed at Ken's Deli. As a family, we frequently get sandwiches from Ken's. We also use this great Deli to cater our parties. BEST Deli in town.

Reviewed April 18, 2017

I stopped in for lunch one day and ordered the full sized Italian sub, unaware that it would be the length of an adolescent alligator. Nevertheless, I finished the whole thing because it was insanely good...topped with thin layers of capcollo that made me feel like I was an Italian don.

If mob bosses were paid in Ken's subs, then you could call me the 'Gabagool Kid.'

Reviewed March 18, 2017

well established 40 year old Deli, everything is fresh made to order and you can get anything all very good.

Reviewed February 14, 2017 via mobile

Ken's always has a very good variety of lunch selections at reasonable prices. Choices are always tasty and fresh.

Reviewed January 12, 2017 via mobile

I love stopping by in the mornings for a cup of coffee and a simple but satisfying egg sandwich. The lunch sandwiches are great. I am a frequent visitor.