“Well the hype and wait is over. ”
Review of Over Easy Kitchen

Over Easy Kitchen
Ranked #11 of 30 Restaurants in Holmdel
Reviewed October 28, 2018 via mobile

$9.95 for eggs. $2.50 for each soda which was warm. They served it with two nice cubes. 25 minute wait for two people when there are many tables open $8 for a EBC.

No forks or knives. No jelly for toast. Couldn’t find her for ice.

Never asked if we needed anything.

Loud and don’t sit on the bench seat of you want to feel the kicks across the restaurant.

Overall, arrangement needs work. The server we had was amateur at best. The food was eh and overpriced. Limited selection lack of service and follow through. $30 without tip for two priceless.

I guess all the five stars are from people liking new places. I do to. But this was the last visit here.

Nice try.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

My family and I stopped here for a quick lunch. It was amazing. The staff was so friendly and welcoming and the food was the best we’ve eaten anywhere around here. I had a panini and a salad which was the best and freshest I ever had, my husband had soup and a sandwich and my daughter had eggs with avacado we left completely full and satisfied. We will definitely be back. I just wish ur was open later

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

My wife and me love this place. Very clean and friendly staff and very good breakfast.
We will return.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

Fresh ingredients, good drinks and very good service. Atmosphere and seating very comfortable. Very eclectic menu.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 8, 2018

Good bye old brunch staples, hello to more clean options. Menu is not extensive, but what it there is simple and yummy! Grab a friend and go!

Date of visit: August 2018