All reviewsbus terminalmorning breakfastroom was spaciousfree breakfastnyc
Reviewed November 19, 2017

The room itself was about a 3.5; it had a full bathroom, 2 double beds, tv, dresser and walk-in closet. The actual hotel itself was horrible. Very small front lobby, very small area to eat. Not kid friendly at all. Not around anything for tourists; very bad area, did not feel safe walking around. The staff, however; were great, very friendly and knowledgable about getting into New York City. The shuttle bus drivers were friendly and made the ride to and from the airport enjoyable.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank italgal1510
parkwayhospitality, General Manager at Red Carpet Inn - Newark Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2017

Thank You for taking the time to share your recent experience while staying with us. I'm extremely glad you found our value friendly hotel a great place to stay! I'm happy to hear the you visit and the ease in which to travel to the beautiful city of New York! As for your safety concerns we are aware of our neighborhoods surroundings and guest safety is a top priority. Thank you once again for choosing our property and hope you give us another chance in the future.

Reviewed November 18, 2017

It was okay when I first arrived the lady was sweet and kind the hotel people at the front didn’t bother me they did there job but the house keepers boyyy did the house keepers not so there job my trash was over flowing and I asked one of the house keepers can she come get the trash and she lied and said she knocked on the door already smh

Room Tip: Make it known that the ac panel is on the wall and the bathrooms could’ve been better but all and all nice hotel
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank You for taking the time to share your recent experience while staying with us. I'm extremely glad you found our friendly hotel, I would like to offer my most sincerely apologies for any inconvenience.Thank you once again for choosing our property and hope you give us another chance in the future.

Reviewed November 6, 2017

The service in this hotel was awesome. The staff was really kind and assisted in anything we'd asked or needed. The place is clean, very welcoming and i felt at home honestly. The Manager and Supervisor were always pending and were ready to assist if anything. I truly enjoyed my experience and will soon come back again!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
parkwayhospitality, General Manager at Red Carpet Inn - Newark Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2017

Everyone at Americas Best Value Inn, would like to Thank You for taking the time to provide us with such wonderful review. We are delighted to know the services we provide was the you expected. Once again I would like to Thank You for choosing our property, and we would love to invite you back the next time you're around town!

Reviewed October 30, 2017

I stayed at the Inn for one night prior to my boarding a cruise. The Inn is not really near the airport but I was driven there so it really did not matter. It is in a residential neighborhood with nothing much around it. The room was relatively clean but some areas in the bathroom looked like they had not been cleaned in ages. The area in front of the bathroom door was gross. Also the curtains were not long enough for the window so the car lights kept streaming by. I finally covered the area with a towel. The price with tax was $81 which is a bargain. You get what you pay for. I would not stay here for any other reason except to catch a flight or cruise the next day.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to share a comment with us. We always gain insight into the areas of improvement and we work very hard to make it an enjoyable experience for our guests. I would like to offer my most sincerely apologies for any inconvenience I will let the head housekeeper department about the issue. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you went through.Thank you once again for choosing our property and hope you give us another chance in the future.

Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

I was in town for business. I did not need much, just a clean safe place to store personal belongings, shower, and sleep that was close to the airport. No elevator (shlept luggage up and down stairs). Room was on the back side of building with major thoroughfare just a few feet away. Traffic noise ALL NIGHT LONG. Room was either too hot or too cold. Walls are paper thin. I listened to the neighbor’s “base” beat through the walls from 11:00 pm until the wee hours of the morning (with earplugs in). Long strands of hair were in the shower/tub). Towels are very thin. This is a last resort facility. I was booked for two nights but forfeited the cost of the second night, checked out @ 6:30 am the next morning and went elsewhere.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share a comment with us. We always gain insight into the areas of improvement and we work very hard to make it an enjoyable experience for our guests. I would like to offer my most sincerely apologies for any inconvenience.I would like to offer my most sincere apology due to the noise during the night; we mostly offer our guest the third floor for a comfortable sleep. About our amenities our towels are brand news and I am kind of surprise they are thin we will contact the company directly to resolve the issue.Thank you once again for choosing our property and hope you give us another chance in the future.