We stayed here for 2 nights as a family and found it to be very well appointed.
-As mentioned before, right next to the PATH station which is SO wonderful when you are coming back at the end of the day and just want to rest.
-Staff is very friendly. The housekeeping, front desk and valet were all very welcoming and helpful when we needed directions or information.
-Stayed in a renovated room which was very nice.
-A path runs from the hotel to the waterfront where you can see the skyline of NYC.
-Way cheaper than staying in NYC and very close!
-Pool area looked quite nice.
-WiFi was always slow and had to keep logging on.
-Upon checkout we stored luggage in our car. Then we had to make sure we were back by a certain time so we weren't charged for an extra day of valet parking. This was a bit annoying but there wasn't much room to store luggage at the front.
-Although our room was wonderful it did have it's downfalls. 1. Balcony door didn't lock. Um...HELLO! This is a renovated room, this should have been taken care of. 2. Could hear a lot of noise from one room as the walls were thin. But, it quieted down after a bit so it was okay.
-Tv wasn't in front of the bed but between the sitting area and bed. How I'm supposed to properly see it is a mystery to me. We didn't come to watch tv though so it was ok.
All in all, Yes, I would stay here again. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard Jersey City Newport, a tranquil oasis near the excitement of the city, boasts the ideal location near New York City and all that it has to offer. As one of the premier Jersey City hotels near Hoboken, NJ, guests can take advantage of our close proximity to Newport Centre Mall and other popular area attractions. The update lobby at our Newport hotel features modern design, multifunctional common areas, and convenient amenities. Unique among hotels in Jersey City, our GoBoard(R) allows guests to stay current with the latest in entertainment, news, weather and airport conditions. As an added feature standing out from other Hoboken hotels, The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect.(R) - serves fresh meals for guests to wine and dine with colleagues or friends and family. Our spacious accommodations feature contemporary design, luxury bedding, large work areas, and more. Guests will experience both the quality of a Marriott hotel and all of the comforts of home when staying at the Courtyard Jersey City Newport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Courtyard Jersey City Newport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Jersey City Newport Hotel Jersey City
- Jersey City Courtyard
- Jersey City Marriott
- Courtyard Jersey City Newport New Jersey