All reviews the jersey shore within walking distance beach access enjoyed our stay rooms are clean baseball tournament mini golf beach badges motel pool seaside boardwalk sink key carpet
Reviewed June 21, 2017

We were in town for some family business, and the Tradewinds was a good, clean place to stay. It is conveniently situated near the shops in Lavallette, and has good proximity to the beach. We were able to walk to a good restaurant, coffee shop, and shopping.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
carolyn m, General Manager at Tradewinds Motor Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2017

Thank you for the kind words. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed June 4, 2017 via mobile

Great location! Would definitely recommend. Employees were very friendly and accommodating. Motel rooms are updated. We walked to boardwalk. Beach is one block away. Kids loved the arcade and mini golf within walking distance. Great deck to hangout on too.

Stayed: June 2017
1  Thank 265shannonm

Thanks for the kind words. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed September 8, 2016 via mobile

My first interaction with Tradewinds was the phone call to book my hotel rooms for an upcoming visit to the area. Tradewinds went above and beyond to help me and determined best hotel arrangements for my stay. Thank you!!! I look forward to staying at Tradewinds - a professional, polite, caring and well run hotel.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Companion576589
Reviewed September 4, 2016

I love this place . Its conveniently located to everything . I ve been coming here for almost 10 yrs . The prices are reasonable and the staff is always courteous and helpful . Also the rooms are clean .

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank petergriffin1969
Reviewed September 2, 2016 via mobile

This was a last minute booking, our first time staying in a motel, and visit to Lavallette. We were pleasently surprised and had a wonderful time. We were 1 short block away from beach and in walking distance to good restaurants, shops and parks along the bay. Beautiful. I would recommend bringing bikes. Our room was spacious and clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful. When we got home we were missing an item and were afraid it might have been stolen. We informed the staff and they were very helpful in trying to find it. However, it was not found. As it turned out, weeks later, we eventually found the item. What a relief for everyone! I would not hesitate to return to the Tradewinds.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family