“Great fish”
Review of Lithos Estiatorio

Lithos Estiatorio
Reserve with OpenTable
Lithos Estiatorio is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 91 Restaurants in Livingston
Price range: US$15 - US$50
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Eagle Rock Ave
Description: Greek Inspired Mediterranean Cuisine in a Modern and Warm Environment.
Reviewed May 22, 2017

Beautiful place. We were there for lunch.I ordered Solomos (grilled salmon) - very good. Delicious hot and cold appetizers. Expensive, but you have great food, great service.

Management response:Responded May 24, 2017

We want to thank you for your patronage and your good comments. We are looking forward of servicing you again in the future.

Reviewed May 21, 2017 via mobile

Beautiful restaurant with very good service. I notice some people write that they can't understand the servers and besides that being ugly American I take it as a sign of authenticity. Really you can read a menu can't you. The food is fresh and well prepared. It's not typical Greek in the sense that it is more Greek inspired
We were very pleased. It is not inexpensive but it's worth it.

Management response:Responded May 22, 2017

We want to thank you for your kind review and we are looking forward of servicing you again in the future.

Reviewed May 9, 2017

We had a great meal here. We had amazing service. Everyone agreed the lamb, which was a huge portion, was the best meal. The food is expensive - I think our entrees were between $28-$40 each. But one of the men in our group, who is Greek, loves to come here because it's so good so that says something.

Reviewed April 11, 2017 via mobile

The restaurant is expensive. Atmosphere inside was ok. We were sitting next to working air conditioner and I was so cold that I had to step outside couple of times to warm up. And believe me it was really really cold. In my opinion place and food doesn't deserve the price.

Reviewed March 23, 2017

My husband and I have eaten here multiple times and have always been very happy with ordering a whole fish. They are expensive, but also excellant and fresh. More important to us is that they aren't swimming in a fatty sauce! The lunch menu is also excellent and the service at lunch is just as good as the service at dinner.