“Family Memorial 😭”
Review of Lithos Estiatorio

Lithos Estiatorio
Reserve with OpenTable
Lithos Estiatorio is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 89 Restaurants in Livingston
Price range: US$15 - US$50
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Eagle Rock Ave
Description: Greek Inspired Mediterranean Cuisine in a Modern and Warm Environment.
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

We were there on 06/25/2017 was a memorial lunch. The food was excellent, the service was great. I loved my dish it was lavraki fish was delicious and the desert was stunning.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Ate Dinner at Lithos recently; although I enjoyed the Halibut over Risotto which was worth the price; everything else disappointed; great bar area; I tasted everyone's dishes and ordered various appetizers; braised short ribs flavor did not warranty high prices at all; as did the keftedes ( good flavor but not moist as the meat was dry);green salad was average ; Jumbo lump crab cake was average; saganaki was O.K ; I am first generation greek from Astoria; and travel to Greece yearly and I tell you the food does not warrant it's high prices at all

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Bummed. We used to love Lithos. The food is usually wonderful... and service used to be great as well. There must have been a big change in staff recently, since the service is now much lower quality, and while the food is still good, the skill level for deboning fish, etc has declined. Even though we have been regulars, the new waiter tonight was unfriendly, almost surly.
Might be time to find a new favorite place.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

Beautiful place. We were there for lunch.I ordered Solomos (grilled salmon) - very good. Delicious hot and cold appetizers. Expensive, but you have great food, great service.

Management response:Responded 24 May 2017

We want to thank you for your patronage and your good comments. We are looking forward of servicing you again in the future.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Beautiful restaurant with very good service. I notice some people write that they can't understand the servers and besides that being ugly American I take it as a sign of authenticity. Really you can read a menu can't you. The food is fresh and well prepared. It's not typical Greek in the sense that it is more Greek inspired
We were very pleased. It is not inexpensive but it's worth it.

Management response:Responded 22 May 2017

We want to thank you for your kind review and we are looking forward of servicing you again in the future.