“Something is Wrong Here”
Review of Lithos Estiatorio

Lithos Estiatorio
Reserve with OpenTable
Lithos Estiatorio is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 89 Restaurants in Livingston
Price range: US$15 - US$50
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Eagle Rock Ave
Description: Greek Inspired Mediterranean Cuisine in a Modern and Warm Environment.
Reviewed 18 July 2017

My family recently got back from Costa Del Sol and ate fresh fish almost every night. We loved it.
Never have I walked into a restaurant at 7:00 p.m. and have been told by the Hostess to "just sit anywhere". It shows a lack of class and concern for a guest. Even a Diner would show their patrons to a table. I've never been to the Olive Garden down the block but I'm sure they would have escorted us to our chairs.
The Shrimp appetizer was buried in sauce with the tails on. Very sloppy.
I ordered a whole fish and it was served as if it was made in a Panini press. In my good clothes I had to start prying a fish apart and ripping the backbone out. It was a mess. Needless to say I was disappointed with the total disregard that management of this restaurant has for good service and the comfort of its patrons.
Hopefully, this was just a horrible night and the owners have an epiphany.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

We were there on 06/25/2017 was a memorial lunch. The food was excellent, the service was great. I loved my dish it was lavraki fish was delicious and the desert was stunning.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Ate Dinner at Lithos recently; although I enjoyed the Halibut over Risotto which was worth the price; everything else disappointed; great bar area; I tasted everyone's dishes and ordered various appetizers; braised short ribs flavor did not warranty high prices at all; as did the keftedes ( good flavor but not moist as the meat was dry);green salad was average ; Jumbo lump crab cake was average; saganaki was O.K ; I am first generation greek from Astoria; and travel to Greece yearly and I tell you the food does not warrant it's high prices at all

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Bummed. We used to love Lithos. The food is usually wonderful... and service used to be great as well. There must have been a big change in staff recently, since the service is now much lower quality, and while the food is still good, the skill level for deboning fish, etc has declined. Even though we have been regulars, the new waiter tonight was unfriendly, almost surly.
Might be time to find a new favorite place.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

Beautiful place. We were there for lunch.I ordered Solomos (grilled salmon) - very good. Delicious hot and cold appetizers. Expensive, but you have great food, great service.

Management response:Responded 24 May 2017

We want to thank you for your patronage and your good comments. We are looking forward of servicing you again in the future.