“Great Deli/Restaurant”
Review of Richard's Deli

Richard's Deli
Ranked #43 of 148 Restaurants in Long Branch
Reviewed September 18, 2015

What a find! I accident;y stumbled upon this old fashioned Jewish Deli/Restaurant in Long Branch on my way to the NJ Repertory Theater a few months ago. Glad I did. Now, each time I go to the theater, I stop at the deli for dinner before the show.
The waitress brought a complementary bowl of pickles, cole slaw and macaroni salad to munch on while you try to decide on what you're going to eat from the many tempting items on the menu.. All were delicious. You can order anything from eggs to dinner. I ordered a chick pea vegetable soup and corned beef on rye with mustard. Even though I was full, knowing I wouldn't be back until the next show at the theater, for dessert I had cheesecake and a cup of coffee.
Can't wait to eat there again. I haven't found a place like this in my North Jersey neighborhood.
In addition to the restaurant, there is a full deli as well for your take--out items.

Date of visit: September 2015

Reviewed September 1, 2015

a busy restaurant that serves decent food, you can pass on the corn beef which I found very salty and really not good at all. turkey is very good as are the pickles, coleslaw, and macaroni salad that's placed on your table when you sit down

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed August 30, 2015

Love this place. You sit down and immediately give you a lazy Susan with cole slaw, macaroni salad and pickles. All delicious as is everything else there including soups, sandwiches,main courses as well as catered platters. Pay attention to the hours they are opened.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed July 18, 2015

Any place that serves you pickles, coleslaw and macaroni salad as a free appetizers gets a thumbs up from me. The Reuben was tasty, as was the matzo ball soup. It is BYOB also. Good place for a lunch or light supper.

Date of visit: July 2015
1  Thank rf882
Reviewed June 3, 2015

We've been here many times over the years - both to eat in, and to take out. Food is consistently fresh, and excellent. Service has always been excellent.

Date of visit: May 2015