“GREAT EATS”
Review of Richard's Deli

Richard's Deli
Ranked #36 of 135 Restaurants in Long Branch
Reviewed 24 May 2017

I frequent it for lunch. I have been going for years. The food is consistent and Deli style. The Macaroni salad is the best I've had anywhere !! Sandwiches are NY Deli style. Always there are specials and the soup changes daily.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Love Richard's! classic deli menu, lots of choices and always great service.From the basics: soup and a grilled cheese to corned beef, Pastrami. Pickles, coleslaw, and macaroni on the table.....love that

Reviewed 24 September 2016

We go to Richard's Deli for late lunch (2-3 pm) after a few hours on the beach. We never experienced crowds at that time. The chicken/mozzarella/basil panini and the roast beef club sandwich are what we've decided are the best sandwiches. Had the meatball sub lunch special once which was just average - I really hate when the meatballs are sliced and not served whole. Service is fine. Atmosphere/dining area is comfortable and pleasant. Parking lot available, or street parking. The macaroni and cole slaw are very good - but I'm sure a lot of calories :). Expect at least $10 per person for lunch.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

Delicious ham and swiss cheese sandwich. My friends had pastrami sandwiches and remarked how lean it was. They have complementary macaroni salad, cole slaw and pickles on the table.
Hours vary, breakfasts on weekends only.
Our waitress was wonderful, wish I asked her name. I'll be going back.

Reviewed 26 March 2016

NY style deli food,, however they are not kosher. Normal corn beef and pastrami, fresh turkey. Thing I like most is the re bread. Don't eat the pickles or cole slaw they are left on the table all day and taste like they are days old.

1  Thank Reuven Ronnen T