“Good Brasilan BBQ”

Sabor Brasil Buffet & BBQ
Ranked #50 of 135 Restaurants in Long Branch
Cuisines: Brazilian
Reviewed 19 April 2017

Lots of choices from fruits, vegies, salad, rice's, etc., and many meats. Overall good experience. BYOB

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

We go there often for years. Fresh high quality food in a comfortable setting. Lots of choices on a food bar setting - if you like meat - you will love the bbq - many choices. You pay by weight - still you can stuff yourself for less than $20. That is a pretty good deal.
If you are a picky eater or not used to Brazilian food it can seem intimidating at first but since you pay by weight - indulge on a sample of everything.
They also make great pizza, excellent lattes and have cold coconut water served on the coconut.
The picture is outdated. They moved across the street to a newer, albeit smaller place.

Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

You start off by taking a large plate and view the selection of fruits and vegetables. Then, chicken, sausage, plantains, beans, corn etc. Stuff to fill you up.
But, the main attraction at this resturant is the large selection of grill meats, garlic streak (tend and moist) short ribs (excellent but we'll done, best if medium), sausages (perfectly cooked), chicken hearts if you desire.
I always leave full and contented.
My only negative comment is that I wish that the were meats are all cooked to well doneness. This may be due to the silly NJ food laws.

Reviewed 12 July 2016

we were looking for a Pizza place and came across this.... So much better than pizza. You can have the Buffet or the meal is by the pound. Fill your plate with the salads and other things in the buffet and then to the Meat department! The bbq meats were great! I think it's cheaper if you go by the pound per plate then the buffet. The plates felt heavy, but the one plate was less than $8 and the second plate doubled up on some meat. I think the meal for two came to less then $25. I don't drink soda or juice, so I asked for water. It's Tap water, but I'm good with that. though we did have one of the juices, Passion fruit, was excellent.

Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

There is a good selection of salads etc but the main attraction is of course the various barbecue meats.

Co workers and I went for lunch one day. A couple of them hadn't ever been to a resturant of this try before.

I had the sirloin, sausage, chicken hearts, and short ribs on a bed of shredded lettuce with some beans. The short ribs was well done. It was dried out not the way I like it.

All in all, a good meal with friends.