“Best fish and chips”

Thistle Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 74 Restaurants in Lyndhurst
Cuisines: Irish
Reviewed 15 May 2017

It's crazy to think that a dish, as simple as fried fish and french fries could be so spectacular. Normally, any other restaurant offering this item on the menu, I would pass it by, yet this place is hands down the best. I'm craving it now as I write this.

1  Thank Ray A
There are newer reviews for Thistle Restaurant

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

Had fish and chips and flounder with crabmeat stuffing. Everything was cooked to perfection. Our outing was super and enjoyed by all.

1  Thank John D
Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

For sure, this place is great. The best fish and chips in New Jersey. The place is cute, clean and the service is very good. I strongly recommend.

1  Thank Fernanda R
Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

I don't go often, but when I want a really good fish & chips fix, this is where I head. I have never had a bad meal here, the fish is fresh and thick and cooked perfectly. Even the pot of tea I got afterwards was spot-on.

1  Thank Mark B
Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

The menu is always great, simple and executed to perfection. The owners and staff don't just treat you like customers - they treat you like family.