“Despicable burrito ”

Moe's Southwest Grill
Ranked #24 of 56 Restaurants in Mahwah
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 5, 2018 via mobile

I am beyond astonished at my newly formed distaste of this food chain. I paid extra for guacamole on 2 burritos I ordered, although my burritos lacked guac, my rice beans and steak were only accompanied by a small morsel of sour cream. After coming across this discovery I vow to never purchase from moes again. I warn all that step foot in this restaurant and hope that your experience shall not be as disappointing as mine was.

Reviewed December 22, 2017

The servers are very rude and slow! I once asked a server a question and she responded "WHAT? I was flabbergasted! " I always dread going there, i just go because my husband likes the chip and salsa. I typically get a bowl of rice, guac, ground beef etc.. To be honest i very much prefer Chipotle, better food and better service!

Reviewed August 23, 2017

Called to get delivery.. barely understand server and they did not understand what we were saying...had to pick up food...food was mediocre at best...things we ordered were missing...many other choices in area that offer better authentic Mexican...especially in nearby Suffern...will not return

Reviewed August 8, 2017

I thought the menu selection was not very good and found what I had was just average in taste.
I will probably not return as there are better options nearby.

Reviewed July 19, 2017

Just wasn't what it used to be. I asked for a Homewrecker in a bowl and was told it had to be called something else. Just seemed dry, it was like they didn't want to add the condiments to the basic rice and beans.

Been to Moe's Southwest Grill? Share your experiences!