“Italian”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The BEST PIZZA in town
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Very good grandma pizza and chicken scarpaello on the bone. BYOB is also a nice touch. We all left with leftovers .

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed September 18, 2018

Very rude manager/owner. Any complaints of food go un fixed. Will not return. I stood there once with my name on the list and waiting and waiting, as the owner had people walk right in and sit them at a table. Only when I mentioned I guess I am not eating did he seem concerned and tell me to follow him to a table. He didn't care one bit that I was annoyed as he sat walk ins that he KNEW, ahead of me.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed September 11, 2018

This Monday after the weekend after Labor Day was a chance for we two couples to return to this Italian restaurant to enjoy our night out, conversation, and reliably good Italian food. Since it was a foul weather Monday, we were seated promptly at 7 PM with no wait, Our server was new to the establishment, but was helpful and attentive. We brought two bottles of wine, and as usual, set up was great. Food was predictably good - our entrees included Veal Francaise, a meatless pasta with vegetables dish, one huge 14 oz. Italian pork chop, and a pasta dish with pink sauce. Nothing exciting about the salads, and the pasta fazool was average. We ate, and wanted to talk to each other.

The service personnel were too quick to try to clear our food before we were finished. Most annoying was the bus person who folded his arms and glared at us to leave after the check was delivered. There were still a number of tables finishing up - it is rude to be pushed out after spending what we did, and leaving a 25% cash tip on the check. Oh, and our server went home after we paid It's the support staff - two women and one young man - probably with the support of the owner who was present that made our exit uncomfortable and we think, premature for our evening.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

This Italian BYOB restaurant never disappoints. The menu is large with great variety. There are also 3 types of pizza, all delicious: Neapolitan, Brick Oven and cracker thin pizzettes. If you never had a pizzette, you will be glad you tried it, because pizzettes are a real treat for a pizza lover. Deciding what to order at Brazzi is difficult because every dish is so well prepared.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

I went there on my birthday back in July, we ordered a bunch of appetizers and 2 pies. The chicken francese pizza was AMAZING! I highly recommend ordering that. We’ve been back twice since then and ordered the chicken francese pie. It gets better ever time.

Date of visit: July 2018