Holiday Inn Manahawkin / Long Beach Island
Drifting Sands Oceanfront Motel(Ship Bottom)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$95
US$110
US$105
Spray Beach Hotel(Beach Haven)
US$100
US$96
Sea Spray Motel(Beach Haven)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewsbeer gardenattached restaurantfront desk staffvery nice staywould stay here againindoor poolvisit familymini golfhotel restaurantking roomrooms are cleanputting greencoffee makerbeach havenvisiting lbiweddingtile
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 September 2011

our Anniversay creeped up on us and couldnt find a place nearby at the last minute. This Holiday Inn said booked on the web site but I called with my Priority Club card and was able to secure a room no problem. A little pricey for off season but hey its our Anniversary! Very accomodating and friendly staff. Was happy we were staying only one night though since there was no tub; just a shower, no mini fridge or microwave which Ive been getting used to wherever we stay. All in all a great place within 15 miles of our house!

Room Tip: If you have priority reward card (cost nothing to join) we extended out checkout to 1:30, got a free drink at the bar and free newspaper in the morning!
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank robinsocialworker
Reviewed 4 September 2011

We traveled 13 hours to find out the pool was closed at 8pm. This was very puzzling for a hotel in a vacation destination on a holiday weekend! After enquiring, I received a very poor response from the desk attendant and there was no attempt to remedy or improve the situation. I asked for the manager who I spoke with on the phone. I ended up cancelling my reservation and went somewhere else. Very POOR customer service.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank Wayne L
Reviewed 2 July 2011

I booked two nights w/this hotel online and paid all in advance. Just Fri and Sat of the 4th of July weekend. Close to Long Beach Island, I figured it was a better alternative than trying to afford 3 or 4 night minimums that LBI hotels required.NO refrigerator was a bit of a surprise, when I asked the front desk I was told $15/day extra.Though the staff was pleasant, I was told even by the manager that was the 'owner's' policy. Not very accommodating where the room keys were in a sleeve "STAY IMPRESSED".Moldy bathroom ceiling, stained carpeting throughout the hotel did NOT impress me.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank workinggirl214
Reviewed 20 June 2011

I had a wonderful experience here with everything from the service to the rooms. The restaurant fit our needs perfectly and room service was quick and delicious as well. It seems like the only poor reviews on here stem from isolated incidents which I don't see how the Hotel could have handled any other way. I had an issue with my TV unable to order movies and the management speedily took care of me. Would come again!!!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 June 2011

Very helpful front desk and responsive staff. Rooms were clean and the location was convienent.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends