“Please don't come here... otherwise I might not get a seat!”
Review of Manera's

Manera's
Ranked #1 of 84 Restaurants in Manahawkin
Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

I have declared my love for many things, my husband, my son, wine, witty humor, etc... but Manera's is definitely in my top 10, maybe even before wine! (I know, right?!) This BYOB has chef(s) who must have gone to school to learn only the best way to prepare a dish. During this visit (it is my birthday go to), I had the scallops with orange gastrique. Their scallops are large and cooked to perfection. Gordon Ramsey would punch himself in the face because he couldn't do it as well. My frustratingly picky son had the crab cakes and before I could say "would you like to try a scallop?" his crab cakes were gone (the little jerk). Life is good when your eating there. It is nothing to look at esthetically and it is in a strip mall. I think their success may eventually lead them to bigger and better local. But for now, I'm happy sitting at their tables, inhaling their food and knowing that when I secure that reservation that my birthday will always be fabulous. Why just my birthday? I'm from PA, and I always visit during my bd week. Manera's is now part of my tradition.

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

We traveled 40 miles to meet friends for dinner at Mineras. None of us had been before vut the restaurant we normally meet at was unexpectedly closed. We were not disappointed. We had 6:45 reservation and were seated on time. Waiter was friendly anf just attentive enough so we could talk without interuption. Food was surprisingly good, 2 had shrimp special, one had chicken marsala and I had a hugh pork chop. Everybody felt their meal was very well prepared and portion was big. This coukd be our new favorite place to meet. My one complaint was ambience, outside was strip mall clasic and inside was at best neutral. If you are not looking for location but want good food at resonable price Maneras fits the bill.

Reviewed August 8, 2018

So worth driving off the island in the peak of summer. Best meal out in our 2 week stay at LBI. Reservations days in advance highly suggested. Food is fresh, plentiful, good selection & server polite and pleasant.

Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

The restaurant is on a small strip mall. It distinguised the quality of the food and service we received. My steak was cook perfectly and was extremely tender. My wife had the the Manera shrimp with gluten free pasta which she enjoyed immensely. The service was impeccable. We love to go back but we permanently live in Florida!!

Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

Whenever I'm looking for a restaurant where I can get good service, good food, this is my place. Servers are always accommodating and friendly.
But be sure to make a reservation!!