“Eat Fresh & Clean!”

Subway
Ranked #40 of 84 Restaurants in Manahawkin
Cuisines: Deli, Fast food, Soups
Reviewed June 4, 2015

This Subway is extremely well kept, clean and friendly owners. Even at the busiest of times, the store is clean and lines are served expeditiously. Usually, only the owners, a husband and wife are working.

Reviewed January 26, 2015

I have visited the Manahawkin Subway multiple times, I walk in with my 6 year old daughter and Christine is always so sweet and polite and she makes my daughter smile. I normally never write reviews because I find the task tedious however, I saw that awful review slandering Christine and I had to rectify this. She always greets the customers as they walk in and is a wonderful employee. I have even witnessed her helping an elderly woman by walking to the table to take her order. Christine is a saint if I have ever seen one and she is by far the best teenaged employee I have ever come across. I would also like to comment how extremely rude Fran C was in her review, the woman has no shame if she is publicly slandering a teenage girl. I will only visit Subway so long as Christine works there.

1  Thank Emma P
Reviewed December 3, 2014

This Subway is located in Walmart on art 72 in Manahawkin. Everything is fresh and the owner makes your sandwich. Bread is toasted just right . Good sandwich choices and good value

Reviewed July 29, 2012

Today we visited the Manahawkin Subway (not the first time) and I was VERY disappointed by one of the workers named Christine. She was the RUDEST person I've ever met, it was obvious she did NOT want to be there and made me want to walk out!! The other girl was kind and helpful, but as long as Christine is there, I will NOT be going back. She was nasty to my kids and the other girl knew I was taken back by her attitude. I've been in the restaurant business all my life and one thing you NEVER do is talk nasty to customers. THIS GIRL SHOULD BE FIRED!!! Give the job to someone who WANTS to work, not someone like Christine!!!

1  Thank Fran C
Reviewed May 1, 2012

Not too bit, not too small, just right meal. Pick your topping or pick them all! The cookies are good, and the bread is fresh. Great stop when needing a healthy bite on the way to events.