“Very Good Food and Service”
Review of Blend on Main

Blend on Main
Ranked #2 of 65 Restaurants in Manasquan
Price range: US$15 - US$40
Cuisines: American, European, Fusion
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Our promise from day one has been to create, produce and serve superior, full-flavored food that has a beginning, middle, and finish to every bite. We strive for efficient, uncompromised, sincere, fabulous, caring and exceptional service. Community is very important to us, and we plan to be an active part of the Manasquan community. We are excited about building strong relationships with everyone we interact with: our customers, our community, and our purveyors. We purchase from local farms, donate food to charitable causes, and work with organizations to teach people the importance of eating a local diet.
Reviewed October 8, 2018

My wife and I were there for lunch prior to an afternoon show across the street at the Algonquin Arts Theater. The food was very good and the service was OK. They were very busy as the section we were in was full. They also have outdoor seating. My wife enjoyed her scrambled eggs. She changed the potato hash to potato chips. They were made there and very fresh and tasty. I had the Veggie Omelet. It was extremely good.

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Food was delicious....service very slow.
But an enjoyable evening. There is a fireplace
which would be nice when the weather gets
cold.

Reviewed August 28, 2018

Blend has been around for a few years and it is consistently good. The service is attentive and the food is well prepared and delicious. Had the lump meat crab cake and arugula salad most recently and both we perfect. There are several menu options on the menu, and all are marked as such so that you don't have to play 20 questions to order. Interior is a bit dark and loud (they could use some sound buffers) but it's a solid choice down the shore.

Reviewed August 6, 2018

Have been here many times, food is always great and it's BYOB. Great spot if seeing a show at the Algonquin. Try it, you won't be sorry.

1  Thank petesmon
Reviewed July 9, 2018

I don't give 5 stars out often so you know this is a special place. I can honestly say that I have enjoyed every visit to Blend. The Asian calamari appetizer is not only spiced perfectly, but beautifully presented. Flat bread is another delicious appetizer. The gazpacho with blue crab was a special that I would order again. There are no entrees that I wouldn't order but my favorite is the ahi tuna. The house made gelato can't be beat, if it hasn't sold out. It is a BYOB and staff is knowledgeable & efficient.