“Great pizza”

Sal's Pizza & Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 12 Restaurants in Mantua
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

Very good food. A little pricey for a pizza place. Clean. Order is always right. Lengthy wait times. Good selection of dishes. I highly recommend

Reviewed October 26, 2017 via mobile

Been going to Sals for over 40 years! He has a new selection of pizza slices and has recently added Grandmas Pizza, its delicious !! He doesn’t deliver because he doesn’t have to his pizza is just that good!!

Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

Sal’s was my childhood pizza shop. I would ride my bike there. I grew up, moved, married, and raised kids that go to Sal’s for great buffalo chicken pizza and salads.

Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

Good food - pizza and entrees. Clean environment. But most importantly, employees who care about their customers.

Reviewed September 22, 2017

Every once in awhile I have a craving for pizza. I don't know why I don't eat it more often. I love the thin crispy crust. The white pizza with tomato, garlic and broccoli is outstanding. They are fast and efficient. Have been a customer of theirs for 30 years. Would recommend Sal's to everyone.