“a favorite”

Ranked #3 of 12 Restaurants in Mantua
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Telford Inn is starting to be a favorite place of ours. The dinners here are always very good and the service is excellent. Last time we were there I had a slightly under cooked chicken dish and the manager was so helpful and apologetic and had another one out as quickly as they could, and I don't even think they charged us for it! They have a really nice craft beer selection. We have yet to be there for happy hour but we heard that it is definitely a must. They have a great selection of apps at half price. It is always pretty busy here so you know they have a following of people who come in on the regular and we can see why!

Reviewed 12 November 2017

I've been here for lunch but decided to try their Sunday brunch. I made reservations for 5. We were seated after a few mins of arriving. The service was very good and the price was excellent for what you got. I've been to many Sunday buffets for a lot more money. The food was good and coffee was included in the price $12.95 per person. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

I have had several of their lunch options. The chicken pot pie is great, the burger is better than average, peel and eat shrimp are always fresh. I have to try the hand carved beef or pork that they do right at the bar, looks excellent.
Another nice touch is a mini-tray that sits on the edge of the bar that makes it much easier to eat at the bar. A decent selection of beer standards, plus a couple good local brews like Eight & Sand.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

The Telford is a regular favorite of mine. Reliably good food in a very comfortable atmosphere. Even when it is crowded it feels private.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

We got there after 2 for a late lunch. Place is clean, service is great. Food is wonderful.
Left feeling full!