“Pizza at the Shore”

Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 1, 2017

We arrived a little after 6 on a weeknight and still faced a 15 minute wait if we wanted to eat in the bar or main dining rooms. They asked if we would mind eating in the pizzeria part of the restaurant. This got us seated promptly but the noise level from a preteen birthday celebration and several other large groups made it almost impossible to hear each other speak. The wait staff were pleasant and helpful.

Reviewed June 28, 2017

Visited this restaurant each time I visit friends in NJ, I am from the UK. The service is excellent and I find the food really good, I can recommend the Asian shrimp plus their salad is enormous, we always have the pitza which is just to my liking nice thin and crisp base with tasty filling. They make an excellent Margarita

Reviewed June 1, 2017

I left a poor review a year ago. My friend was treating recently and chose Bocca. It would've been rude but I would have been better off declining the invitation. All we wanted was a nice pizza. What we got was a blackened crust that was hosed with olive oil until it was soggy. My friend thought perhaps this was a "gourmet" version. NO. Toppings were tasty but were clumped together like lumps. Mushroom lumps, meat lumps and lumps of cheese that hadn't even melted all the way through. It's too bad, they are on the cusp of doing a good job but just miss. Also, leave those nasty mass-produced greenhouse tomatoes for some fast food chain burger topping.

Reviewed May 30, 2017

We visited for dinner this evening...Service was friendly and prompt with their offerings..After drinks we ordered appetizers which included Mussels which were very large and tender in an amazing light red sauce and Arancini which are Risotto stuffed with beef sirloin in a terrific Red Sauce. Our salads were fresh and included Arugula which was quite a treat. Our entrees included Clams in White Sauce over linguini, Crabmeat Ravioli and Nonnas Meatballs which were marvelous. The (3) large tasty meatballs were served in the same Red Sauce we enjoyed and had a large scoop of Ricota on them. The linguini side was awesome. Our meal was very enjoyable.We will return soon and encourage anyone in the area to visit Boccas.

1  Thank ricardomnt
Reviewed May 21, 2017

They have interesting items on the menu. Paleo I like their salads

Burgers look good We liked it for dinner also