Lowest prices for your stay
US$138
View deal
Free cancellation until 21-05-29
Hotels.com
Expedia.comUS$138
eDreams
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 25, 2019

Front desk person was very nice. First room key didn't work but he resolved that issue. At first glance the room looked nice but then one after another, we saw damaged, dirty or ignored cosmetic wear around us. Pulling back one bed comforter, we saw the underside of it was worn through a layer of the fabric. There was a streak of smeared blood on the wall. The cabinet edges were worn and dented. The tub was peeling. There was a piece of soap in the tub drain and no plug for it. The clock was unplugged. There was a small empty bottle of some kind of drink in the nightstand drawer. Those are the things that stick out in my mind.
The room was quiet which was good for sleeping. The bathroom sink was updated and the toiletries were provided. Towels were nice. Breakfast was better than nothing but there were ants on the counter while I waited for my toast. I saw the host add a few bananas from a bag from under the counter and try to train someone how to refill the coffee pot. He also switched out an almost empty bread bag for one that was half full which was interesting. So nothing was life threatening but it was disappointing. I think the management is in over their heads.

Room tip: Rooms on inside face grass, pool and other units. Outside rooms will be quieter and more quiet with parking outside your door.
Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed August 3, 2019

Don't stay here! This is a dump! Toilet don't flush. Shower doesn't drain. Sink doesn't drain. Outdated. Lights by the bed don't work. Very disappointed with this place. Breakfast is nothing special!!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 20, 2019

I booked the hotel for my family. At the last minute I was called away on a work emergency and could not join my family. When my husband tried to check in they refused to allow him to check in even though he had all the information including the credit card and the confirmation info. He was forced to drive my family back home and I never even it made there. To make matters worse they just called me to see if was checking in today!?!?!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 12, 2019

Older hotel that needs some updating. Trying hard to offer all the amenities but missing the mark. Rooms are basic but seemingly clean. Furniture needs to be replaced. Items such as key envelopes, leftover sugars from presealed packets etc reused. Advertised hot continental breakfast consisted of bagels and toast and a stop to the grocery store for a half dozen muffins and a few pieces of fruit. Maintenance man seemingly hates his job, or at least his language implies such. Dirty diaper left in the parking lot for our three day stay. Staff nice and seem to trying but need to step up the game. Decent location to grocery store, Dunkin etc but definitely drive to the beaches

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 7, 2019 via mobile

Took 3 different rooms for my son plus the mgr to get key to work. No apology from night manager just asked if we wanted money back.
2nd room A/C didn’t work and told mgr at 5am and he said you slept here all night so not reimbursing you at all. Came into room while 3 people sleeping yelling and cussing. Very disrespectful and rude.
Rooms were clean but definitely worn. Not worth $221 price tag at all!!

Trip type: Travelled with family