Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$139
Expedia.comUS$138
eDreamsUS$139
Hotels.comUS$138
Agoda.comUS$139
StayForLongUS$157
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 16, 2019

My husband and I checked in on 101019 and secured a non smoking room. This was the worst motel room we were ever in. There was a hole in the wall behind the door. Bugs were crawling in underneath the door. The floor lamp was unbalanced and fell a number of times. The bathroom had running water from the sink, bathtub and toilet. The bathtub was so grossly dirty that it seems the bath tub has never been cleaned. A lot of stains in the tub and tub walls. Same for the sink and toilet.
The worst part was the manager of the establishment. The AMERICAN FLAG WAS LAYING ON THE GROUND AT THE BOTTOM OF THE FLAG POLE. IF I DID NOT FORCE THE MANAGER TO GO OUT AND PICK UP THE FLAG, IT WOULD STILL BE LAYING ON THE GROUND. THE MANAGER STATED THE FLAG POLE WAS BROKEN BUT THIS SHOULD NOT HAVE STOPPED HIM FROM GOING OUT AND PICKING UP THE FLAG. HE JUST DIDN'T CARE ABOUT THE FLAG BEING ON THE GROUND. THERE WAS ANOTHER VETERAN, HE AND I WENT AHEAD AND UNTANGLED AND PICKED UP THE FLAG. THE VETERAN THEN TOOK THE FLAG TO BE PROPERLY DISPOSED OF AS THE FLAG WAS SHEDDED. THE MANAGER WAS NOT FROM THE USA BUT FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY.
The best they can do with this property is to get a bulldozer and take it to ground level.
THIS IS THE WORST PLACE WE HAVE EVER BEEN TO. HIGHLY DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PLACE. The beginning of looking this up on the internet, the picture that shows the ocean waves coming in. That is not so. Misrepresentation to the public.
My wife ending up having BUG BITES from being in the room.

Room tip: Do not recommend this motel, it's a complete dump.
Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed August 25, 2019

Front desk person was very nice. First room key didn't work but he resolved that issue. At first glance the room looked nice but then one after another, we saw damaged, dirty or ignored cosmetic wear around us. Pulling back one bed comforter, we saw the underside of it was worn through a layer of the fabric. There was a streak of smeared blood on the wall. The cabinet edges were worn and dented. The tub was peeling. There was a piece of soap in the tub drain and no plug for it. The clock was unplugged. There was a small empty bottle of some kind of drink in the nightstand drawer. Those are the things that stick out in my mind.
The room was quiet which was good for sleeping. The bathroom sink was updated and the toiletries were provided. Towels were nice. Breakfast was better than nothing but there were ants on the counter while I waited for my toast. I saw the host add a few bananas from a bag from under the counter and try to train someone how to refill the coffee pot. He also switched out an almost empty bread bag for one that was half full which was interesting. So nothing was life threatening but it was disappointing. I think the management is in over their heads.

Room tip: Rooms on inside face grass, pool and other units. Outside rooms will be quieter and more quiet with parking outside your door.
Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed August 3, 2019

Don't stay here! This is a dump! Toilet don't flush. Shower doesn't drain. Sink doesn't drain. Outdated. Lights by the bed don't work. Very disappointed with this place. Breakfast is nothing special!!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 20, 2019

I booked the hotel for my family. At the last minute I was called away on a work emergency and could not join my family. When my husband tried to check in they refused to allow him to check in even though he had all the information including the credit card and the confirmation info. He was forced to drive my family back home and I never even it made there. To make matters worse they just called me to see if was checking in today!?!?!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 12, 2019

Older hotel that needs some updating. Trying hard to offer all the amenities but missing the mark. Rooms are basic but seemingly clean. Furniture needs to be replaced. Items such as key envelopes, leftover sugars from presealed packets etc reused. Advertised hot continental breakfast consisted of bagels and toast and a stop to the grocery store for a half dozen muffins and a few pieces of fruit. Maintenance man seemingly hates his job, or at least his language implies such. Dirty diaper left in the parking lot for our three day stay. Staff nice and seem to trying but need to step up the game. Decent location to grocery store, Dunkin etc but definitely drive to the beaches

Date of stay: July 2019