“Great food!”

Mario's Pizza Center
Ranked #9 of 42 Restaurants in Middlesex
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed July 28, 2016

This place is such a great place for small dinners or even large parties. The staff is amazing and the food is delicious from the pizza to pasta dishes and everything in between. We go there all the time, and it's a BYOB so that's great too!

Reviewed May 7, 2016

Very clean and very friendly place. We shared a fried calamari appetizer. Small portion, but so good I would order every time I return! Perfectly cooked, fresh not frozen, and made when you order it. We had a Mario's Special Pizza with pepperoni, sausage, mushroom, peppers and onions. Every ingredient was superb. Also had the Parma pizza. No sauce, but fresh tomato slices, fresh mozzarella and prosciutto loaded on. My new favorite...and I don't always like prosciutto. The crust was really flavorful..not bland or just a holder of the toppings. The staff is amazing too! Friendly and very attentive. A good family place!

1  Thank PiscesMom2016
Reviewed February 18, 2016 via mobile

Each time we order we ask for the specials first. The soups and appetizers are great also.
And of course the best Pizza around. Don't forget to order a simple dish of Spagetti and Meatballs. The sauce is homemade and we have never been disappointed.

Reviewed July 18, 2015

We usually never get delivery but we were having a Karate birthday party for my son and we knew that this place had delivered to that location before for parties. We have gotten food here several times before and were happy enough with their pizza. Delivery was right on time and even though we ordered too much by double, I know it will be enjoyed at home. I've eaten about 4 slices so far and it is good as usual. I do prefer to get meatball topping here though for my personal pizzas to take out.

Reviewed March 17, 2015

Close by, service very friendly. They couldn't provide pizza the way we liked it, other menu items were OK. Homemade soup is very good.