This hotel opened in 2011 so it is still "new" and a very viable option to the somewhat older and tattered Country Inn and Suites. At this time the Fairfield is a few dollars more/night than the Country Inn. The bedding and decor in the Fairfield is very nice but the bathrooms tend to be really cramped. All of the staff has always been helpful and pleasant. And you are very close to a Starbucks, which is good since breakfast at this hotel is generally awful. On your first visit ask for very specific directions. It is right on the highway (noise NOT a problem) and you have to go through a couple of strip malls; the signage is weak.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our award-winning hotel offers:4 Floors, 111 Spacious Guest Rooms• Complimentary High-Speed Internet Access throughout the Hotel• In-Room Coffee, Hairdryer, Alarm Clock w/ MP3 Player, Iron & Ironing Board• Suite Rooms include Microwave, Refrigerator, and iHome Stereo Book Shelf System• 32” LCD Flat Panel HDTV’s• 100% Non-Smoking Hotel• Indoor Heated Pool with Whirlpool and Fitness Center• 24 Hour Complimentary Coffee in the Lobby• Complimentary Breakfast Served Daily: 6:30AM to 9:30AM • 1 Meeting Room & 1 Boardroom Available• Close to the Union Lake Crossing Center & New Jersey Motorsports ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Marriott, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Millville Vineland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Millville
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Millville Hotel Millville