“Good hotel--would go back” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Quality Inn & Suites Millville

Quality Inn & Suites Millville
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Millville
Alexandria, Virginia
“Good hotel--would go back”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2011

I've stayed at this hotel twice and found it, for the most part, to be excellent. The layout and furnishings are "thoughtful", mattress is great, every room has a bathtub (hooray!), and the rooms have been clean with one exception--housekeeping missed the bathroom entirely! It was Labor Day weekend, and they were totally filled. Immediately they gave me another room--the last one they had. I've never tried their breakfasts--usually have my own food. Rooms have sizeable fridges, and the last time I had a full kitchenette. Staff are friendly and helpful. I had called ahead and asked for a quiet room, and they mentioned that when I checked in.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
qualityinnmillville, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Millville, responded to this review, 16 September 2011
Thank you very much for your wonderful stay with us. We are in process of renovating the guest room furniture and in near future we are replacing our TV's with new flat screen TV's.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Bally, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2011

I stayed at this hotel twice. The first time I stayed in a normal room and the last time I stayed in the jacuzzi suite. I don't have any complaints about either time.

The price of the jacuzzi suite was definitely worth it. I was traveling on business but didn't go alone. The room was beautiful and nicely done. The room was very spacious and well laid out.

The hotel is located close to restaurants and shopping. I felt safe while I was there. They have an outdoor pool that was very nice. They have a one foot section for small children and another end of the pool that was nine foot.

I'd definitely stay here again. Breakfast was plentiful and a nice selection. Staff was very friendly.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
St. Pete Beach, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2011

This is an large 80's motel that looked like it used to be a Holiday Inn. It has however apparently undergone a renovation in the recent past (you can tell because the rooms still have a wired port for internet access, although there is wireless). The renovation is pretty good - you can tell where they kept some furniture (I'm looking at you, Mr. 80's dresser) but the bathroom is first rate (although cramped, another legacy of the 80's design).

Front end staff is friendly, breakfast is limited. Security is medium/good. Beds are good (although it takes a LOT for me to rate a bed excellent). Access to fast food, big box shopping is excellent. I would recommend this motel.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
New York City, New York
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2011

So, I go to the Quality Inn & Suites Millville quite often because my husband and I go to race at NJMP. The Quality Inn is well an INN! its clean, safe, and basic. We leave our racing bikes in the parking lot (along with many others) and I have never had any problems with anyone trying to steal them. I also didn't have any issues with the room I was in (#102). The pillows, sheets, blankets were all clean. There is a pool for visitors who want take advantage of it, and great staff at the front desk. I didn't have breakfast there because I leave quite early in the am but there is a waffle house ~200 feet from the inn if the continental breakfast doesn't fit your tastes. You can also go into town about a 4 minute drive and have access to a Target, Taco Bell and large selection of other fast food restaurants. If you are looking for the Ritz Carlton in Millville, New Jersey I hate to tell you but you will be disappointed. For the money that you pay it's worth it.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with friends
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2011

What an outdated place. The "kitchenette" was a joke. There were bedbugs. I took one to the office in a container. No kidding. Don't stay there.

• Stayed August 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Location
      Rooms
1 Thank Mcpeekclan

Travellers are raving about these Millville hotels

Hingham, Massachusetts
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2011

We have stayed there a lot during the last years, due to the racing of my husband. It used to be o.k. for just one or two nights to a good price, but the last to years it got really bad. It is loud, the rooms are dirty and there are tailgate parties on the parking lot. I don't want to talk about all the other things going on there... not a safe place to be!

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank LaDolceVita007
Wallington, New Jersey
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2010

I stayed with my young kids, it was terrible night for me since there are lot of lots bed bugs.
I strong recommend don't stay at Quality Inn & Suites (NJ004) 1701 North Second Street, Millville, NJ.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
      Rooms
1 Thank friendadviser100
Also consider these accommodations in or near Millville
1.7 km away
Hampton Inn & Suites Vineland
2.0 km away
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
Ramada Vineland Millville Area

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Millville? Share your experiences!